Transferring save file from TSB2014 to TSB2015

jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
Glu admins,

Have you think about this before?
Since most of the TSB 2014 users uses social media account to save their team status, will GLU consider let these user transfer their team progress to the new version of TSB?

Comments

• JasonkarwoskiJasonkarwoski Registered Users 49 Posts
    HERE, HERE! Since I refuse to download the new version (that is unless Jemic's request comes to fruition) I have read that there is very little new content to entice someone to download the game. If someone likes the whole starting over process that is their prerogative. I am inclined to believe that those individuals haven't invested the time that many of the senior players of the game have and do not have the best possible lineup available.

What about giving players an option to port their lineups over to the new version for $50? I would do that in a heart beat!
  • Butler911Butler911 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I unwittingly downloaded 2015 thinking "great better stuff" my 2014 investment is gone and I can't log back in through Google because it says my system was last run in a system in compatible with Android. I just lost a bunch of money, not to mention a great team.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Agree with Jason. I've avoided 2015 unless there is more consideration to those that invested so much time and play in 2014.