seriously slow

Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
wow... the game is VERY Choppy when you get a lot of inactives. almost can't play

Comments

• thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    wow... the game is VERY Choppy when you get a lot of inactives. almost can't play

I know the feeling. I'm trying to finish collecting the 3* players to go on a big #1 pick spending spree and my game crashes all the time.
  • princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    Going down the same route. Lag makes it difficult to reverse the computer's auto-substitutions of your active roster when you win a new player.
  • ReplicantsReplicants Registered Users 105 Posts
    Going down the same route. Lag makes it difficult to reverse the computer's auto-substitutions of your active roster when you win a new player.

I don't get it. I have 916 inactives and have no problems at all changing out players. It's gotta be your Internet speed or the processor on your devices. Samsung Galaxy 8.4. Comcast.
  • princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    Replicants wrote: »
    I don't get it. I have 916 inactives and have no problems at all changing out players. It's gotta be your Internet speed or the processor on your devices. Samsung Galaxy 8.4. Comcast.

Ipad Mini 2 and TWC. The Galaxy 8.4 does have a stronger CPU and twice the memory. I know that the game was last updated for Android but not for IOS. Hence, your device may have benefited from better specs and improved memory handling in the last update.
  • ReplicantsReplicants Registered Users 105 Posts
    I hear people have this problem. I don't get it. I did the run and have no issues switching players or game lag. LG G3 and Samsung Galaxy tab. Comcast Internet. 916 inactives. Saved 3 million to skip late rounders.
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    Replicants wrote: »
    I hear people have this problem. I don't get it. I did the run and have no issues switching players or game lag. LG G3 and Samsung Galaxy tab. Comcast Internet. 916 inactives. Saved 3 million to skip late rounders.

Glu fixed the problem, for the most part, for Android. I assume slower Android phones may still have some issues, but by and large it was fixed. They didn't fix the problem for iOS users, so this is why some have the problem and you don't.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    Robotstove wrote: »
    Glu fixed the problem, for the most part, for Android. I assume slower Android phones may still have some issues, but by and large it was fixed. They didn't fix the problem for iOS users, so this is why some have the problem and you don't.
    Yeah it's fixed... a lot better now