Value of currencies

Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
Just some thoughts and questions on the value of the currencies in the game:

Value of cash: The cost to tournaments and leagues went up with a lower cash end-of-game bonus. Although the reward for winning went up, what about those who play to just play the games? I realize I'm probably not in the majority on this however. Maybe there could be a cheaper option with a cheap reward to balance this out?

Value of gold: Since players are getting fewer gold per day or so (due to daily bonuses), the value of the gold should be dropped, especially since the value of the rings is so high. There are fewer opportunities to get gold, yet the cost of packs and players have remained the same. Maybe it would feel a bit more balanced if there were more opportunities to get gold, or the cost of players, packs, and upgrades were decreased marginally. Thoughts?

Value of rings: This depends on the relationship between the available players in the Elite Drafts and Draft Picks. How do they compare? Does the Championship Series Draft (CSD) yield better players than the Championship (CBD) Bracket Draft? How do these compare with a 1st Round Draft Pick? How much better is an Essential Draft than CSD and CBD? If anyone knows the answer to my questions I'd love to know.

Thanks for reading this somewhat rambly post. I do enjoy this game and am just trying to get the nuts and bolts figured out. Feel free to reply with some answers or discussion points!
Wolf