Fan Rewards Weekend

gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
I see we have prime pitchers available this weekend. Did anyone see what the tier 2 players were?

Comments

• Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Sorry in kind of new to this game. I've never seen a prime player available or against me. Who is it this week and how do you get them?
  • gNarNargNarNar Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I saw Kershaw was available this weekend for me.
    Nice. I think I did see that, guess I didn't realize what it was. So does Kershaw have stats above 9 as a prime player?
  • moneyteammoneyteam Registered Users 53 Posts
    When do the fan rewards start?
  • gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    Shoot. Are only 5 star pitchers available. Looks like there are no prime players just 5 star for 10000 gold.mis that right?
    That seems right. I got kershaw and wainwright from today . I was hoping for a prime player. I'm getting killed by any team that owns one. I feel my team is pretty good too
  • Naverino@yahoo.comNaverino@yahoo.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    I spent a bit over the 4k to get thru tier 4 rewards, but neither the tier 3 or 4 SS player was rewarded to me! Hope I can get cust service help b4 Fan Rewards event ends as I was plannin to buy/spend 10k+ gold for the 5* but im wary they wont be rewarded to me either 😢
  • yaybaseballyaybaseball Registered Users 98 Posts
    how much are the prime players? like 24k gold? it'll take me a long while to save that much...