Lost team

yardmen88yardmen88 Registered Users 19 Posts
Start up the game today and my team is gone.

Back to rookie level all gold gone all coins . Very frustrating

Is there a way to get back your team? Ive submitted a ticket.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    We're you logged in under Facebook or email?
  • Thirty ThreeThirty Three Registered Users 33 Posts
    It has not happened to me and I think your best bet is contacting Glu. I will say that I think Glu did make some sort of adjustment after last night's event, because I had a pending league for over 3 weeks and after the event last night, it was not pending anymore and I was able to join the league and play again. So I'm thinking your lost team, may have had something to do with that.
  • Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    I'm about to update my thread about how Glu is "helping" me with my issue. It's been 4 weeks or so and not even close to a resolution...
  • nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I can't log in through Facebook, it gives me a log in error. Never had issues in the past. So in effect, I lost my team too. Contacted Glu and no response at all. This is ridiculous.
  • Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    nyynym wrote: »
    I can't log in through Facebook, it gives me a log in error. Never had issues in the past. So in effect, I lost my team too. Contacted Glu and no response at all. This is ridiculous.

It took them about a week and a half to respond to me with "we can't help you"... Meanwhile they still (I think) don't fully understand my issue...
  • nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Still waiting for the customer support to answer........snore........