Who else is tired of salty people?

MM COREY USNMM COREY USN Registered Users 11 Posts
Is any one else getting a little frustrated with league games? I can't count how many league games time out because the one guy at the bottom knows he can't win and just refuses to finish the games. Maybe glu should shorten league game to 12 hours since a lot of people are salty.

Comments

• BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    can't recall this happening to me tbh. though with the leagues that give draft picks a lot of people will wait a while for others to finish so that they don't end up in first place and get a guy they don't need so occasionally those can last a while for me. i think most people realize refusing that refusing to finish games just doesn't really make sense. even if you're not going to win anything, you can still get hits and runs for the daily/weekly leaderboards.
  • TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    Maybe they aren't salty. Maybe they were first in the queue for a new league, it took forever to find however many other teams, and they forgot about it.
  • MM COREY USNMM COREY USN Registered Users 11 Posts
    I doubt it because its always the guy who is like 0-4 off the bat and just knows he not gonna win
  • gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    Can't do much when you are allowed 24 hours.