Get out of my League d-bag!

Can anyone explain to me why a person who had all prime players or a stacked team with Tulo at SS is playing in a league that costs 50,000 to enter to win Alexei Ramirez? What the **** are you doing ****ing up my chance to improve my team??? Are you trying to win the 700 gold for second place? I mean if your team is that loaded why the **** do you need 700 gold? It's super annoying. I'm in this league trying to win A 4 1/2 player and I'm having to play teams who are maxed out. It's ****ing retarded.

Comments

• BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    can YOU explain to me why you posted this twice?

you answered your own question. they want the gold. another possibility is they are just bored.
  • MikeTheTerribleMikeTheTerrible Registered Users 36 Posts
    Yes I can explain why I posted it twice. I didnt think it had posted the first time. If youre doing it out of boredom then it's time to find a new hobby. I guess the gold would make sense if you didn't already have a maxed out team with all prime players. Let me guess, you're one of those guys. Now.. Can YOU explain your stupid team name?

Thanks
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    I can explain 1 reason why I would do it. When I was trying to get my 200 wins to get to GOAT playoffs I would enter every league on the board to get as many wins as I could as quick as I could.

That's the only reason I ever did it. 200 wins can take foreeeeever! I would understand why it would **** people off tho. I stopped using the 4 star tourney after awhile bc of that reason
    Ahh... Well that actually kinda makes sense. It sucks for folks who have struggled to get players without spending money but I get it. So at some point it has to stop being fun though. I mean, I just played a team in that tourney that had all prime players. I'm like.. ***?!
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Yeah it stops being fun playing those leagues. The guy you played in that league is probably doing what I did. Just trying to pile up wins. When you get to GOAT, you only have 1 blue ring league and the 4* ,4.5 * and 5* league. So options are pretty limited

I can definetaly see that being very frustrating
    Yes I can explain why I posted it twice. I didnt think it had posted the first time. If youre doing it out of boredom then it's time to find a new hobby. I guess the gold would make sense if you didn't already have a maxed out team with all prime players. Let me guess, you're one of those guys. Now.. Can YOU explain your stupid team name?

Thanks

are you done throwing your hissy fit? i don't even have any prime players. but yeah, you're welcome for answering you're stupid question. do you always act like a **** to show gratitude?

also if you're not sure if your post got posted you could always, ya know, actually check to see if it got posted before you post it again.
    I don't have gratitude for your smug reply. I've never understood why people get so cranky about the way people post on forums. Congrats.. You're THAT guy. The cranky forum guy. And to answer your question, NO IM NOT FINISHED THROWING MY HISSY FIT. im still ****ed off!
    what exactly was smug about it? it was a legitimate question. why on earth would anyone post the same thing twice on a forum? in you're case, i don't wanna say you're dumb cuz that would be rude, so i'll say you're just extremely lazy and slightly inconsiderate. you're the only one getting cranky here. but yes, i, as well as all normal people, dislike when a forum gets cluttered with double posts and other useless **** like the stuff you've been posting.
  • baxnetbaxnet Registered Users 30 Posts
    Now.. Can YOU explain your stupid team name?

Outkast. You must be a young'n.
  • DiscojcpDiscojcp Registered Users 6 Posts
    I feel awkward
    I'm sorry for cluttering up your forum grandpa. I will also try to stay off of your lawn and not talk back to you. Lol. What a douche.
    I'm sorry for cluttering up your forum grandpa. I will also try to stay off of your lawn and not talk back to you. Lol. What a douche.

wow... you're really cool.
  • Stovall42Stovall42 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Maybe the better question is...why did you read both post. They could be similar with a twist. So to know it was the EXACT same post, you had to read it twice. SMH
    Then you post a question like your a moderator , which your not, so my only guess is you don't have anything better to do. Say a girlfriend, wife or kids maybe. Do you work? Cause I have just wasted 10 minutes of reading something important to read your child eat response to a mans mistake. Night mr. Perfect.
    Stovall42 wrote: »
    Maybe the better question is...why did you read both post. They could be similar with a twist. So to know it was the EXACT same post, you had to read it twice. SMH
    Then you post a question like your a moderator , which your not, so my only guess is you don't have anything better to do. Say a girlfriend, wife or kids maybe. Do you work? Cause I have just wasted 10 minutes of reading something important to read your child eat response to a mans mistake. Night mr. Perfect.

it took like 2 seconds to realize that they were the same post- it's called skimming. plus the titles of the posts were the same. if they were "similar with a twist" it still means one of them is unnecessary. there's an "edit post" button for a reason. there's a certain etiquette in any forum. if it's cluttered with double posts, useless threads, and whiny rants it just makes the forum look like **** and annoys the people who actually come here for help and to just have fun.

yeah i'm not a mod. the mods haven't even logged in for like half a year. i don't see how asking him why he double posted makes me some sort of forum Nazi. apparently trying to fix some of the **** in this forum upsets people. if you read any of his other posts on other threads you'd know that you're defending a pathetic troll right now.

funny how you're saying i have nothing better to do. i could say the same thing to you.