Options

Racing rivals tournement freeze

JbonezJbonez Registered Users 1 Posts
SIR my name is Jason wickstrom qnd i was referred to talk to you by Joe Weymouth aka pigpen..normally I wouldn't waste your time but I have a issue w my acct. That needs to be handles rather quickly if possible. I'm a racing rivals racer and recently in a tournement I was in I somehow got n trapped in the lobby and no way to get out even after reinstalling the app altogether. I can sometimes get to my garage rarely but Im unable to race multilayer or tournements at all it just boots me right back to the tournement lobby I was in. I'm boggled by this. I have over 463 cars and literally spent thousands of dollars on my cars. I'm on a top team and turf is on 2 days which I dont wanna miss and mak my team work that much harder. I'm an android user and my Google play name is " jbonez dagreat" and my rr ign is " itzgee" if you could please take a look and see how I can get my acct out of the from lobby I'd appreciate it with the utmost respect. My email is jbonez40oZ@gmail.com or jbonez310@gmail.com either one is fine to reach me at. The sooner the better as I'd like to participate in this weeks turf for the camaro re. If you need anything from me I'm available anytime please help a loyal customer and comrad out, thank you for your time. Sincerely jason wickstrom

Comments

• Options
    jalool77jalool77 Registered Users 1 Posts
    hi
    im jalool77
    I've converted awesome sums of money have been frozen my account please help me open the account
    racing rivals
    My account jalool77
  • Options
    Minibomber009Minibomber009 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ok every time I log on I get disconnected from tournaments and it says prior to start. Then I press ok and then goes to my garage and then after that when I want to go to tournaments or multiplayer also turf wars it's always says restart to perform this action and then the game restarts and so on!! And then When it's turf time I am in a top 700-800 crew and not participating because of this problem and now im gonna get kicked because of this Bug u guys won't fix.Plz help a comrade out and my account username or racing rivals is MiniBomber009 and my email is nmblbreceda9672@gmail.com and thanks for your time!! Wait as follows I am playing on a iOS iPhone device for racing rivals!!