Options

The People Blowing The Whistle On The Glitches Are IDIOTS

****in idiots making money for Glu. Absolutely pitiful. Should be ashamed and embarrassed. Gross.

Comments

• Options
    TheGlitchTheGlitch Registered Users 9 Posts
    other people cheated but now i can't cheat boohoo :'(

Glu's known about the glitch when they first noticed that a seemingly high amount of people were getting a ton of gold and prime players without spending any money. so yeah, at least since the game came out (or whenever prime events started). obviously, they were too lazy to fix it which means that it must've taken a while to fix. the glitch was patched no more than a day after my post. maybe even before i posted it. and really, you know that no one from Glu actually reads anything here. don't even kid yourself.

but lets just say hypothetically Glu did in fact read my thread, then go "wow i had no clue about this. derpy derpy derp" (they're con artists, not morons), and then immediately go fix it. then yes, i am a hero. just not to *****s like you. to the people who actually played fair and to future players who never knew of any glitches and never will. i felt bad for using the glitch (and again, only used it to get a couple thousand gold) so this was my way of making it right in my eyes. i really don't give a **** what you have to say about that.

Glu is 37th top grossing. the glitch has been known for months at least by a ****load of people. using it didn't make a scratch on Glu. it more than likely increased their profit since it encouraged more people, who didn't know about the glitch, to spend money trying to beat the cheating teams. you're a naive fool if you thought you could "screw them back" by having a couple hundred people doing this glitch. you wanna get back at them? delete your app, forget about it, and move on. you're the only dumbass using the glitch to get revenge on Glu. so yeah, good luck trying to rally up an angry mob to attack me. no one's behind you.