Can't win

LchartonLcharton Registered Users 5 Posts
a little help please. I have five 5 star starters and four 5 star relievers. I score plenty of runs, but all my great pitchers have a ERA over 6. So I can rarly win. I can be up 6 runs into the 9th and my 5 star closer gives up 7 runs. Afterall, since when will a starter named Kershaw have a 6+ ERA. Is this game that rigged?

Comments

• TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    What level are you at?
  • LchartonLcharton Registered Users 5 Posts
    Greatest of all time
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    It's not that it's rigged, it's more the fact at the GOAT level most teams have Prime hitters that destroy the regular 5* starters and relievers. My pitchers have high ERAs also, and most all the relievers will get lit up.
  • LchartonLcharton Registered Users 5 Posts
    Can anybody get past the GOAT 7 game series in this app?
  • HCBCREATIONSHCBCREATIONS Registered Users 9 Posts
    I've gotten past it. They give you the normal rewards and then tell you to win another 200 games. Haven't tried it again so I don't know what is next. I'm guessing they'll just tell you to win another 200.
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    When I first got to the GOAT playoffs, I had a hell of a time trying to win any of the games. GOAT has all prime players. And it took a while to get the prime players I needed, but now that I do, I beat GOAT with not much of a problem.