Region 6, Rifle Series

OlWolfOlWolf Registered Users 5 Posts
Someone tell me what's the strategy to dropping those two Sucommimus with the bolt-action rifle. I'm stumped! :(

Comments

• SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    That was a long time ago for me... This game forum does not see much traffic anymore. Don't know if I can help, but will try, since you may not get another response...

I took a look back to when Region 6 was new and being discussed in this forum and this hunt was briefly mentioned at the end of this thread: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?111408-Yes!!!-Region-6-is-Here/page6

Looks like some of us went for the 95% off offer on the gold rifle (not sure if you still get that offer or not), or look at the partial reload strategy in the last post of that thread.

Some other pointers:
    -Do not miss the red circles.
    -Do not zoom in too far. Only enough to ensure a hit on the target. Zooming too far makes you waste a lot of time in your subsequent shots
    -Sometimes, alternating between the two attacking dinosaurs can help by slowing them down. Focusing only on one until it is dead can let the other get too close. alternating targets might get you more time.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2