Game No Longer Counting My Daily Hit Totals

cream&lozengecream&lozenge Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Ever since hitting Greatest of All Time level, the game no longer adds to my daily hits, runs or wins totals, so I cannot possibly earn any purple rings. Several other glitches happened since hit this level. Are there caps put on things once you advance?

Comments

• FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    It's not because you are at GOAT level. It probably has something to do with getting to the point where you stop buying gold from them. As soon as I got to where I was maxed out and not buying gold, all of a sudden I'm only playing against computer generated teams like Hall Worthy, Big Sticks, Legends, etc.
  • cream&lozengecream&lozenge Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I recognize your name, Firehombre. I've played your team in tournaments. So this is their way of pushing you into spending more money, huh? That sucks.
  • bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
    Anyone have a solution to this issue?
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    do any of you have a large amount of gold or have had a large amount of gold at some point?
    Tony167 wrote: »
    do any of you have a large amount of gold or have had a large amount of gold at some point?

I started getting this problem after the midweek fan rewards last week. I only had 4k gold or so but had a bunch of picks saved up and over 200k cash.
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    I recognize your name, Firehombre. I've played your team in tournaments. So this is their way of pushing you into spending more money, huh? That sucks.

It's not their way of making you buy gold. I don't even know if they are aware of it, but once you get to the point where you no longer need gold this happens, or at least it did with me. And if they do know about it, I have to believe that this is their way of punishing you for figuring out their glitches to the point where you don't need the gold anymore.
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Firehombre wrote: »
    It's not their way of making you buy gold. I don't even know if they are aware of it, but once you get to the point where you no longer need gold this happens, or at least it did with me. And if they do know about it, I have to believe that this is their way of punishing you for figuring out their glitches to the point where you don't need the gold anymore.

This was the point I was gonna make. Everyone I know that this has happened to has used the glitches in the game. I was told that a high gold count triggers there security system. I have tested this theory out and it seems to be true on the gold count.

Not saying everyone in this thread has used them, but it seems to be the majority reason for losing daily/weekly rewards and real players in tournies and bonus games
    Does deleting the game and re-installing fix it? How about switching devices?
    Tony167 wrote: »
    This was the point I was gonna make. Everyone I know that this has happened to has used the glitches in the game. I was told that a high gold count triggers there security system. I have tested this theory out and it seems to be true on the gold count.

Not saying everyone in this thread has used them, but it seems to be the majority reason for losing daily/weekly rewards and real players in tournies and bonus games
    And now that is the only way to acquire good players.