Roster size changed?

DweebDweeb Registered Users 16 Posts
I know the soft cap had always been 30 inactive players and it would expand if you received a 5 star or better.
If you had a 4.5 star or lower player it would be dropped and the roster wouldn't expand.
Now I have noticed I am stuck at 53 and whether I get a prime 5 star or 4 star, such as I just did from a league it drops a 5 star to make room.
I will never get any better relievers if they don't allow rosters to expand as in the past.
Does anyone have any info on this?
Thanks

Comments

• Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Check your PM
  • baseball_fanbaseball_fan Registered Users 45 Posts
    Dweeb, what level are you to get 53 inactives? I only have 38 inactives at MVP level.

Thanks.
  • DweebDweeb Registered Users 16 Posts
    I'm g.o.a.t. Have been for months
  • goldfingergoldfinger Registered Users 45 Posts
    I have 493 inactives.
    Just an FYI. To hold all prime players and all 5* players at once you will need 99 Inactives.
  • redbirdredbird Registered Users 39 Posts
    I can't get past 30 inactives. Is there a trick to get more inactives on your bench?
  • Gothams1883Gothams1883 Registered Users 43 Posts
    redbird wrote: »
    I can't get past 30 inactives. Is there a trick to get more inactives on your bench?

I can't either. And I'd like to know how to get past 30 inactives too, please! Anyone? :) thanks in advance!
  • smithcas87smithcas87 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Tony, exactly 99? or just at least. I had all 4, 4.5 and 5 star players, now that i'm getting prime and some legendary, 4 star players are becoming available again and off my roster.
    To be safe I'd say 100. But if I remember correctly I had every prime and 5* player and had 99 inactive. So as long as you have 99 you are safe from losing any top guys.

Now if you have the legends now , you will need more inactive spots to keep all your 5* players I believe
    This is my teams inactives.

All legends, primes , 5*s. With 41 extra 4.5* players.

E1AB35ED-C479-4028-A4D7-5A8099A00FE4.png.jpeg
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    So does your roster size increase as you move up levels? i.e AllStar, Elite, etc.
    It changes very randomly depending on certain draft picks you get. There's ways to manipulate the inactives to get more when you want tho
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »
    It changes very randomly depending on certain draft picks you get. There's ways to manipulate the inactives to get more when you want tho

And how would one go about doing that? If you don't mind me asking.
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Any chance you can PM me this info as well ?

Thanks,

Trevor
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Disregard that Tony. I also sent you a PM, but I figured it out on my own. Not sure why I didn't try that sooner. works the same as EVERY other glitch in the game *hint hint
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • goldfingergoldfinger Registered Users 45 Posts
    I have over 500 inactives.