Good games please

Jim berryJim berry Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
What are some good teams out there? I'd like to play some meaningful games against guys who don't run their mouths straight time. I don't want to post my team name here because of all the weak challengers and whiners asking for "advice" I'll challenge you and let you know it's me in the in game chat. Thanks, Jim

Comments

• Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    I'll play you a few Jim

Tony167 is team name
  • Gothams1883Gothams1883 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Why do some players feel they need to talk smack on a silly game? I had one guy tell me he had *** with my gf (I'm married) so I just ignored him and beat his team. Oh yeah, I also took a screen shot of his convo and reported the fool! Haha!
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Why do some players feel they need to talk smack on a silly game? I had one guy tell me he had *** with my gf (I'm married) so I just ignored him and beat his team. Oh yeah, I also took a screen shot of his convo and reported the fool! Haha!

Some people just like to be an ****. I don't get it either. Just a game. Have fun, you win some you lose some.
  • RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
    RKM is my team name. I've took a hiatus for awhile, but I've been playing a few.
  • ReplicantsReplicants Registered Users 105 Posts
    Hit me up Jim.... DARK ANGELS.
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Angels '61
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool: