Accounts Locked up

IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
Could you please make it to where I can help my club again...dont know why this seems to be an ongoing problem with this game with multiple people. Thanks

Heard from many others this is the case with their teams as well.

Dont think it will look good when people that spend money on this app start writing reviews saying that you all can jam up peoples accounts for no reason and without warning. But hey, Im not a businessman

Comments

• jenksjenks Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Hi!

This happened to me too today!

Yesterday I participated in the club event and racked up over 200 league wins in challenge series. Now poof today I can't help my club!?

I read all the terms of agreement and nowhere does it say you arent allowed to play 18 hours a day to farm gold if you want to.

I received no warning or anything from GLU for anything ive done and i never broke any rules ever to my knowledge
  • RaiderkitRaiderkit Registered Users 25 Posts
    Ridiculous and here's the response we get in a nut shell " don't cheat " even though we ( atleast I haven't)

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderkit
    Guys it has been several weeks with no resolution on my Raiderkit team, and know I started a new team named raidaanation and it appears to be in jail, why? I've done nothing but play a ton of league games and win them. You all made league games a Monday event and when I play a bunch of them and win you put my teams in jail !!! This is ridiculous, please resolve this matter asap. As I'm sure you can probably tell by the tone of this email I am getting very frustrated with glu and tap sports in general.
    Tap Sports Baseball 2016 has a cheater detection system that we are always working to improve. Though I cannot be certain of it, you may have been flagged by this system for one of a number of reasons, including exploiting the game in any way it was not intended to be played. I do not have any personal control over this system, or the users that are marked (or not marked) by this system. So to address your question directly, I do not know why you may have been marked. You can contact customer support if you believe you have been flagged in error. Thank you for your understanding.
    -redtrunk
    why is it mr. Redtrunk when Mike_s was the moderator he could have the situation handled in a couple of days but you don't seem to be able to do anything? This is completely ridiculous 1) if I was a cheater why would I fight so hard to get my teams back to the regular rotation 2) you made all these changes to game to stop the cheating but yet think somehow I found a way around it? 3) all you or they would have to do is look at my activity yesterday(Monday) to see that I played a lot of league games( which is what I do almost exclusively ) and won most of them. 4)why do you/they have an event in which the objective is to win the most league games and then punish the individual and club that wins it?that is totally ridiculous !!! It is a simple solution if someone would actually look into it. I DID NOT CHEAT AND DO NOT CHEAT. I just play a lot and win a lot. Please sir if you cannot take care of this please find the right guy who can. Or forward this to Mike_S who I have complete faith that he can... He may remember me from the last version where he was able to handle this in a timely manner. Again I do not cheat and would appreciate this being handled very quickly.... For both of my teams.thank you sir I look forward to your complete cooperation
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    You may want to bring your issues up with apple or itunes especially if youve spent money on the app....theres certain guidelines an app must follow to be approved, Im sure they must be maintained otherwise I would assume they could lose their rights with apple or itunes or whatever
    That's a good idea they would know they amount of money spent on this trap and hopefully do something. This is the third time in two years they have messed with me for absolutely no reason I have not done anything outside of this app to illegally increase my team or gold or any other part of this game and quite frankly I'm sick of fighting with people who are just gonna do what they want without any facts what so ever
  • jenksjenks Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Hi redtrunk,

Out of curiosity is playing too many leagues in one day "exploiting the game in a way that it wasn't meant to be played?" Why are there no guidelines or warnings in place if this is the case?

I seem to have been put in this flagged group too and im beyond confident I haven't done anything that would be considered an exploit other than spam leagues literally from the minute I woke up until when I went to bed last night. And poof today I am magically flagged once I'm sitting on a big best of gold.

That's pretty sad if you are effectively banning all your heavy users that found a way to win gold because they don't need spend as much money as others. Like borderline criminal

I rally hope that isn't the case and you will get this cleared up for all of us like you did with that other guy on the other thread

Thanks
  • StoryoftStoryoft Registered Users 30 Posts
    Sadly that 30% cut Apple gets may trump Glu's greedy habits.

Best thing to do is take this up on social media. Screen recordings posted on YouTube. Tweet quotes from Glu's BS responses. Show how to do the legit things that are apparently ****ing them off. Call them out.

We are preaching to the choir here. And the pastor is the devil.
    Storyoft wrote: »
    Sadly that 30% cut Apple gets may trump Glu's greedy habits.

Best thing to do is take this up on social media. Screen recordings posted on YouTube. Tweet quotes from Glu's BS responses. Show how to do the legit things that are apparently ****ing them off. Call them out.

We are preaching to the choir here. And the pastor is the devil.

How do you know my nickname? LOL
  • pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    jenks wrote: »
    Hi redtrunk,

Out of curiosity is playing too many leagues in one day "exploiting the game in a way that it wasn't meant to be played?" Why are there no guidelines or warnings in place if this is the case?

I seem to have been put in this flagged group too and im beyond confident I haven't done anything that would be considered an exploit other than spam leagues literally from the minute I woke up until when I went to bed last night. And poof today I am magically flagged once I'm sitting on a big best of gold.

That's pretty sad if you are effectively banning all your heavy users that found a way to win gold because they don't need spend as much money as others. Like borderline criminal

I rally hope that isn't the case and you will get this cleared up for all of us like you did with that other guy on the other thread

Thanks
    playing this game for your whole day to win phantom gold (because in reality its useless) is beyond idiotic, and you probably need to get help for video game addiction
    also why would any normal person want to waste any time in leagues, when they end up playing tha same stacked teams every time with no chance of winning
    Seriously? You're spending you're time on a forum and bashing players for liking a game. That's such a better way to spend time.
  • SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Glu should really do us all a favor and block this pj guy. There's always that one idiot who destroys the forums. Smh.
    Storyoft wrote: »
    Seriously? You're spending you're time on a forum and bashing players for liking a game. That's such a better way to spend time.

i like the game, but i dont play it every waking hour of my life clown
    Glu should really do us all a favor and block this pj guy. There's always that one idiot who destroys the forums. Smh.
    smD________ i actually have used it for its intended purpose
    pj423 wrote: »
    smD________ i actually have used it for its intended purpose
    Your MO is cluttering this forum with useless garbage. That is not the intended purpose. You are just another internet troll.
    Your MO is cluttering this forum with useless garbage. That is not the intended purpose. You are just another internet troll.
    whatever bud its clowns that cheat, spam, or glitch that ruin the game for NORMAL people that just want to play it from time to time with a reasonable chance to compete
    PJ.... Who hurt you ? Why are you so angry? I play league games all day and it has helped me build a very strong team. Don't be so angry I've seen your comments on many threads and you are always so mad ... It's only hurting you... God bless you my friend... And get help, anger management counselors are available all over the country
    not mad, just honest. if you really like to waste your life away banging your finger against a tiny computer, by all means go ahead.
    not mad, just honest. if you really like to waste your life away banging your finger against a tiny computer, by all means go ahead.

Clearly we all like banging our fingers against tiny computers so maybe this isn't the forum for you.
    clearly i dont really care if you like what i have to say or not. happy flagging
    Honestly Pj, my team stinks too. This however is a community trying to make the game better for everyone, not just the stacked teams. So before you go name calling and ridiculing, think about what you're doing.

There are players here venting and asking for help because the game has issues or Glu is cheating them out of money. How they spend their money is no business of yours. Others are here because their games keep getting locked up. I know plenty of teams that this is happening to. Good teams and bad.

You're here whining and complaining because you don't have what the others have. So you bash the guys getting ripped off by Glu. All the while you could become part of the community. Who knows it might help your team get stronger.
    you know nothing about my team.
  • JoshtasticJoshtastic Registered Users 42 Posts
    clearly i dont really care if you like what i have to say or not. happy flagging

Obviously you do seeing how you always return to read the comments and then reply to them.
    I hate PJ he's a ****
    What's wrong with J E R K?
    Raiderkit wrote: »
    What's wrong with J E R K?
    I don't hate you PJ thought it was someone else posing as PJ........ My apologies to you...... Even though I completely disagree with you
  • OscarmynOscarmyn Registered Users 5 Posts
    i would say cheaters won't admit they are cheaters. That's all. not trying to pick up a fight but thats the fact thanls.

regards