Ideas for improvements/updates

IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
Starting this thread for ideas to improve the app.

I just started madden and really like the auction feature...would love to see this incorporated here. For example, let's say I have 2 5* third basemen one of whom in not using, I could put it up for auction say for 1000 gold, someone in need could then bid on him (or at least sales if auctions are too much for the developers) winner or buyer gets the player, I get the gold minus a sellers fee of 5%

Comments

• gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I posted this in its own thread previously but will post here too
    have 2 ideas that would be welcome upgrades, first would be secondary positions. One nice thing about certain guys in real baseball is their versatility. A guy like Ben Zobrist is valuable in real baseball because he can really play any position. If this versatility transferred over that would be nice addition. Similarly most short stops have no problem switching to either 2nd or 3rd, it would be nice if this could be added to the game to help people improve their teams quicker.

My other idea is a new draft pick where it gives you maybe 3 guys to pick from and then you can pick the guy you feel most benefits your team. Just a couple thoughts. RedTrunk maybe you could forward this to development team.

Was curious if other people would like this options
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    I posted this in its own thread previously but will post here too
    have 2 ideas that would be welcome upgrades, first would be secondary positions. One nice thing about certain guys in real baseball is their versatility. A guy like Ben Zobrist is valuable in real baseball because he can really play any position. If this versatility transferred over that would be nice addition. Similarly most short stops have no problem switching to either 2nd or 3rd, it would be nice if this could be added to the game to help people improve their teams quicker.

My other idea is a new draft pick where it gives you maybe 3 guys to pick from and then you can pick the guy you feel most benefits your team. Just a couple thoughts. RedTrunk maybe you could forward this to development team.

Was curious if other people would like this options
    I like the ideas...they could also bring back the draft by position picks
  • CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    I wish we could trade amongst each other. It would have to be comprobable players thou
  • CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    they could do alot of things, but everything they add is geared to get people to spend more money. if they focused on improving the game the money would come as a result.
    you could have vs left and vs right hit and stuff ratings, obviously secondary positions, but people asked for that in 2014 and they still havent done that. adjust lineup pregame and customize batting order also would be nice
    maybe thats why i complain abouf people wasting money, the game is virtually the same as it was 2years ago
  • pjassclownpjassclown Registered Users 5 Posts
    There is a lot GLU can do to improve game play but they can also keep it fair by keeping cheaters and those without lives in a separate division.
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    I would like to have the ability to purchase another stadium to play in. Playing in the same stadium year after year has gotten a little stale! Something with different specs that you can build a team around. Larger ballparks for your speedsters to get triples or a short porch for your lefties to bomb away at
  • SpiderbabySpiderbaby Registered Users 73 Posts
    My dumb *** bought the stadium pack thinking it for different stadiums. Lol. I posted when the game started to bring in new stadiums. I wanna hit one over the green monster.
    Spiderbaby wrote: »
    My dumb *** bought the stadium pack thinking it for different stadiums. Lol. I posted when the game started to bring in new stadiums. I wanna hit one over the green monster.

It's real easy, so long as there's a Red Sox pitcher on the mound! Go O's!!!
    How bout a symbol next to GOAT once you've beaten the level so that when u play someone you can see that they have beaten the last level? Or, for the more serious players, a number showing how many times they've beaten it
  • 2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
    Yes, but how many times can we realistically play goat team when it requires us to win 1,000 games ?
    No idea...haven't made it that far yet...with bonus game event and the amount of bonus games one can get during daily events I wouldn't suppose it would be too hard