Options

Same ole, same ole

FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
Another club event come, another go with same outcome. Received Tex when I already had him.

Comments

• Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Don't waste the gold trying to win the event... If you know you aren't going to get another prime then just don't try. Don't complain about something that has a simple solution: Take the weekend off. I'm tired of seeing these complaints, which I obviously agree with, but Glu clearly doesn't care about their customers as they make no attempt to fix these problems, and that won't change if you just post over and over and over saying you didn't get another prime player.
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Hey guys, I've been seeing a lot of these threads so I figured I should address this. As I said on the forums before the weekend, the prize for this weekend was a #1 Draft Pick if you already had the Prime player prize.

However, going forward, if you already have the main prize, you will get a special draft pick. We are still ironing out the details on exactly how these draft picks will work, but more likely than not, they will give you 5 star players or better (meaning Primes or Legends). While we know this is not a perfect solution, we hope that it's at least better than the current system.
  • Options
    Reapercrew9684Reapercrew9684 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Its fixes the problem for the most part but there are alot of players who are owed that special draft pick for atleast the last two weeks
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Its fixes the problem for the most part but there are alot of players who are owed that special draft pick for atleast the last two weeks

I wouldn't say for this past week as it was known that you would get a #1 pick if u had Texiera already
  • Options
    What are you talking about
  • Options
    SpiderbabySpiderbaby Registered Users 73 Posts
    The deal was only for Ichiro event. Redtrunk honored his word, but they got flooded with people who's clubs didn't even win. I think they will make it fair.
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Reaper what he is saying is Red-Trunk posted over a week ago that #1 draft picks woukd given out if you have the prime player for 1st place team so there shouldn't be any compensation cause it's was well explained in a timely manner but what he is saying also is that when they do a new UPDATE which sure will be soon or they do a small DATA PUSH the changes will be made!! Sofor anyone who keeps trying to win 1st when they know they already have that prime player will still get #1 draft pick until that happens so don't be tnat guy that keeps coming on here week after week to say "it's not fair" cause they are fixing it but it's NOT fixed yet.
  • Options
    I know its not fixed yet idiot. Obviously everyone got ripped off. Now they can update and add something to grab more money.
  • Options
    I know its not fixed yet idiot. Obviously everyone got ripped off. Now they can update and add something to grab more money.

I still didnt get anything back from when the gane took away my best teams on google accounts. Theres countless hours down the drain
  • Options
    SpiderbabySpiderbaby Registered Users 73 Posts
    Such hostility on here,,, K-D is not an idiot. He was just stating the facts. I think everyone on this forum knew what was coming for this event. If not, pay attention.
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Wow didn't know my post would lead to name calling just was explaining cause you said "what do you mean" lol. All good. Shows something about ya. Good luck hope they fix your stuff.
  • Options
    RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts

I never received that, "special" draft pick.. For some reason Glu does seem to do ok getting back to me, but that draft pick they said I would get, I never got. I'm over it.. LOL
  • Options
    RKM69 wrote: »
    I never received that, "special" draft pick.. For some reason Glu does seem to do ok getting back to me, but that draft pick they said I would get, I never got. I'm over it.. LOL

Nobody has. They are beginning to implement it this week going forward. Don't know why there is such confusion here.
  • Options
    RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Nobody has. They are beginning to implement it this week going forward. Don't know why there is such confusion here.

It's all water under the bridge. All I know, is I won't have a club, or be in a club this week. Already got Dickey prime(INA), and I'm not going down the same ole road. LOL
  • Options
    RKM69 wrote: »
    It's all water under the bridge. All I know, is I won't have a club, or be in a club this week. Already got Dickey prime(INA), and I'm not going down the same ole road. LOL

Yeah, I wouldn't take the chances since this is the first week they are supposedly trying out the new special draft. Could be the usual piece of garbage that Glu likes to hand out.