Personal conduct on this forum

redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
Hey everyone,
A few posts on the forum today deeply disturbed me. Let me make myself perfectly clear: Personal attacks against other users will not be tolerated. H omophobic slurs will not be tolerated. Racist language will not be tolerated.

This behavior has been limited to just a few users, and I thank everyone who has stood up to say they will also not tolerate anyone who acts in this way. I will be quick to delete any posts that break these basic rules, and repeat or heinous offenders will be banned.

If you have any comments, questions or concerns, as always, feel free to get in touch with me.
-redtrunk
Prev1

Comments

• MookieCrispMookieCrisp Registered Users 28 Posts
    THANK YOU

This forum use to be informative. Now it's getting unbearable to read.
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Yeah it's nice to see banned below some people's names....thank you
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Glad this is coming up and being taken care of. These forums have gotten away from thier sole purpose and that's to help others and also post good useful info. Would like to see it kept they way. Thank you Red-Trunk
  • 2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
    Pblunt711 is Craigy aka pj423. He has about 4 different names. Thanks redtrunk.
  • CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    Thanks Redtrunk. There is a time and a place for this. This forum is definitely not one of them. Facebook has gotten bad too with what people post. I am certainly not a prude or a Saint when it comes to this sort of talk but I certainly do not do it on any sort of social media. I encourage anybody that sees this on this forum to let Redtrunk know
    Cheeseman wrote: »
    Thanks Redtrunk. There is a time and a place for this. This forum is definitely not one of them. Facebook has gotten bad too with what people post. I am certainly not a prude or a Saint when it comes to this sort of talk but I certainly do not do it on any sort of social media. I encourage anybody that sees this on this forum to let Redtrunk know

I agree Cheeseman. Just a tip why ya think our good friend reaper crew isn't here anymore. Hahahah. Yes it was me but I'm not a scared to say it either and I'm sure there might have been others who as well pm'd him but if not all good. Have no problem taking the blame for us all for him getting banned. Im sure it won't be long he will make another forum account but maybe we can have some peace for a few!! I am tired of seeing it and it gets very old having others who are just one here being a keyboard warrior to be rude to others for no reason at all. I do understand there will be disagreements cause that's normal and part of life but there was never a disagreement when it came to him he just trolled everyone and said whatever and I do know it can be very offensive to others which that I don't like. I, like many others here are always trying to be helpful to others who are trying to learn the game or just have random questions and that's what this forum is for. I know if it kept on others would eventually just not post anything cause of the hatred they have to hear and this forum would eventually be obsolete and that's not what we want!! Hopefully it will get back to being a helpful forum and where others can get along even though I know that's asking a lot but I'm sure it will be better!!
  • redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    I encourage anybody that sees this on this forum to let Redtrunk know

Please do! Seriously, if anyone sees anything objectionable, do not hesitate to tell me.
  • CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    K-D I also sent Redtrunk a message . You are exactly right. This forum is supposed to be helpful and informative
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Am I the only one who can't stop laughing while seeing their articles?
    These guys are too funny actually.
    Anyway, glad to see things calm down now.
    K-D I also sent Redtrunk a message . You are exactly right. This forum is supposed to be helpful and informative

Glad ya did to buddy. I was just trying to take heat off others if they didn't want to have to deal with. I don't mind the heat not saying others do just saying but good to know you did as well!!
  • SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Glad to hear it Redtrunk. People like that drive others away from the forums. We know they'll be back though. That whacked pj guy had about 4 accounts.
  • pblunt711pblunt711 Banned Users 36 Posts
    dont be shy
  • nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    Get a life dude!
  • grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    My apologies to anyone that I offended in yesterdays antics. It was not my intent to spend my day doing that yesterday. I come here to learn and share and to offer ideas for improvements to the game. Reaper ruffled my feathers and I let him bring me down to his level.

Again for anyone that I offended it was not my intent and I apologize!
  • 2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
    It's cool man. The mouth breather thing was funny though. Sent you a pm
    Guys just ignore pblunt as it will be handled and all your doing is giving him more to post about but without commenting back he will get bored and stop. I'm sure red-truck will take care of him. Seems kids don't anything better to do these days then post on a forum about his peepee which is sad.
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    K-D wrote: »
    Guys just ignore pblunt as it will be handled and all your doing is giving him more to post about but without commenting back he will get bored and stop. I'm sure red-truck will take care of him. Seems kids don't anything better to do these days then post on a forum about his peepee which is sad.
    Agree +1, like, etc
  • Dabills2016Dabills2016 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Why are grantile123 and pblunt still on here?
    Im so glad those scum are gone
    K-D needs to be banned im offened by everything he says
    K-D needs to be banned im offened by everything he says

Good luck buddy. I don't ever offend anyone on here. I have more respect for myself to do that. But keep trying if you need to make yourself feel better.
    Hey redtrunk. K-d has been stalking me on here. Harrassing me. I will not tolerate this behavior. Fix it now redtrunk
    Post the proof buddy that you would have on your end. Good luck with it
  • CaliAngelsCaliAngels Registered Users 72 Posts
    These guys are pathetic. It's sad to see they have nothing better to do with their lives than post incoherent gibberish.
    CaliAngels wrote: »
    These guys are pathetic. It's sad to see they have nothing better to do with their lives than post incoherent gibberish.

Yeah I agree. They have been taken care of and doubt they can even make another account anymore and if so no biggie let them do what makes them feel better just as long as nobody adds a fuel to the fire they can talk to each other. hopefully it will get back to being a helpful forum with good people
    Kd why do you just sit here waiting to post on things. Do you do anything else in life? Im guessing not
  • qbaf1212qbaf1212 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Redtrunk...I need to get in contact with you in regards to a post I just put up about not getting my gold reward. Thx
  • Bloomingdale76Bloomingdale76 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Atowndown I've been sending you game request for 2 months now and you decline them I wonder why and by the way wipe your chin off you missed a spot you big gina..haha
  • aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Atowndown I've been sending you game request for 2 months now and you decline them I wonder why and by the way wipe your chin off you missed a spot you big gina..haha

Kinda confused about the whole roast. Not really sure where that came from and it doesn't make any sense anyway. And my game name isn't aTownDown so that's probably why.
  • jpmjpm Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Redtrunk I need help! I've been trying to trade for Pujols since the window opened 2 weeks ago and after 25-30 attempts and spending several thousand gold the negotiations continue to fail...
    Since discovering this game a couple months ago I cannot put it down.
    I've spent lots of money on this game and Pujols is my favorite player and I don't know what to do to get him aside from having to spend and lose more real hard-earned money than I already have chasing him.
    I play under the username Jpmorgan.
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!