Personal conduct on this forum

2Next

Comments

• grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    jpm wrote: »
    Redtrunk I need help! I've been trying to trade for Pujols since the window opened 2 weeks ago and after 25-30 attempts and spending several thousand gold the negotiations continue to fail...
    Since discovering this game a couple months ago I cannot put it down.
    I've spent lots of money on this game and Pujols is my favorite player and I don't know what to do to get him aside from having to spend and lose more real hard-earned money than I already have chasing him.
    I play under the username Jpmorgan.
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!
    Pujols is a carrot buddy!! Glu doesn't care who your favorite player is, they are out to make money. You're not the only one that has dropped a ton trying to get him. They way you feel is exactly what they want. For you to keep spending that hard earned money. I feel for you I do, but understand that what you are doing is exactly what they want you to do. The only way to get him is to keep dumping that gold at him and you had better hurry cuz the window is closing fast.
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    ^according to Tbatti you should stop complaining.... I've had this happen but it must be a lie because Ive complained about other stuff on the forums.... I'm done with glu. last post.
  • RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
    ^according to Tbatti you should stop complaining.... I've had this happen but it must be a lie because Ive complained about other stuff on the forums.... I'm done with glu. last post.

I wouldn't take anything tbatti says as serious. He's a roaming mooch is all. He was in a couple clubs I had early on, and couldn't even manage to put up 200k. However, he got 3 primes for doing nothing.
  • BrysonBryson Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi redtrunk, a few days ago I opened a Gold Slugger Pick, I got a 5 star Nolan Arenado. The next day I opened my game and mymy sluggers and Homerun Battle progress were gone. Do you know what happened?
  • kevingonnalosekevingonnalose Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    The conduct would be a lot better if there was any semblance of customer service.
  • Mo$tlyB@dMo$tlyB@d Registered Users 42 Posts
    The conduct would be a lot better if there was any semblance of customer service.

Respect is given when earned... That'll cost you 10,000 in Gold!
  • Bluebirds8121Bluebirds8121 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Glu r u going to fix this problem this weekend and rest my team. This is really frustrating. I spent money on this game as well. Nickname bluebirds8121. I don't think I ever created a glu account so how will I get my account back.
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I'm sorry to get all your guys hopes up but RedTrunk won't be reading or responding to you guys so try another means to get your voices heard. Maybe this will help! Ha.
  • tobeblunttobeblunt Registered Users 23 Posts

bang on!.....