Best way to get 5 star players?

Alexanderdgr8Alexanderdgr8 Registered Users 10 Posts
1 question that has been pondering my mind is how can I increase my chances on getting 5 star players as I badly want Buster Posey or Carlos Correa: If I keep all the draft picks instead of trading them, does that maximize my chance of obtaining 5 star players as the game may decrease in player options to give me? Or is there a cap on how many players you can keep? Basically if I draft all 1-4.5 star players, does the game have to give me 5 star players. I'm sure that's next to impossible but is there anything preventing that?

Comments

• IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    You're limited to 30 on your bench
  • Ddog0826Ddog0826 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ok so the best way to get 5* players is by getting #1 draft picks. You can trade like 3 or 4 four star players for #1 picks. It's a better chance then trading for a first round draft pick which is what you get for trading a bunch of 1-3 star players
  • Ddog0826Ddog0826 Registered Users 3 Posts
    And also there is no greater or lesser chance on any draft pick you get. It's all equal. U could trade 100 5* players and end up getting a 3* player
  • Lazarus1Lazarus1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Ddog0826 said:
    Ok so the best way to get 5* players is by getting #1 draft picks. You can trade like 3 or 4 four star players for #1 picks. It's a better chance then trading for a first round draft pick which is what you get for trading a bunch of 1-3 star players
    Ddog0826 said:
    And also there is no greater or lesser chance on any draft pick you get. It's all equal. U could trade 100 5* players and end up getting a 3* player

• Lazarus1Lazarus1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    How do u trade players up for picks? All I ever get is xp? Curious