Hey GLU!!! BabaORiley is done!

FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
Just wanted to say that I've finally reached the point where there is no point in playing this game anymore due to GLU's greed. It's not enough that GLU wants the new Guy's money, they also want the money if the guy whose already spent their fair share. I, and others like me, are being victimized because we have the knowledge and ability to build our teams into very elite teams. These teams, after spending tons of money to begin that building process, got the point where we could use the leagues to build our gold reserves without having to spend more money. Now with the latest update, we can no longer do that. Now you are lucky to be in a three-way tie for first place with a 5-3 record, no matter how good you are because the other guy has a boost that you don't have in AWAY games. Let me ask you GLU, did you think this would make us begin to spend more money? If so, you are so wrong. Did you think that we would quit and that is your plan? Well, you are right there because BabaORiley is hereby taking a sabbatical until you change your thinking. I have spent enough money and you don't want me to enjoy the fruits of my labor. You want the little guy to benefit from all this without doing what we all to do to get to this point. What a liberal way to operate a company. I hope others will join me in this.

Comments

• deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Firehombre wrote: »
    Just wanted to say that I've finally reached the point where there is no point in playing this game anymore due to GLU's greed. It's not enough that GLU wants the new Guy's money, they also want the money if the guy whose already spent their fair share. I, and others like me, are being victimized because we have the knowledge and ability to build our teams into very elite teams. These teams, after spending tons of money to begin that building process, got the point where we could use the leagues to build our gold reserves without having to spend more money. Now with the latest update, we can no longer do that. Now you are lucky to be in a three-way tie for first place with a 5-3 record, no matter how good you are because the other guy has a boost that you don't have in AWAY games. Let me ask you GLU, did you think this would make us begin to spend more money? If so, you are so wrong. Did you think that we would quit and that is your plan? Well, you are right there because BabaORiley is hereby taking a sabbatical until you change your thinking. I have spent enough money and you don't want me to enjoy the fruits of my labor. You want the little guy to benefit from all this without doing what we all to do to get to this point. What a liberal way to operate a company. I hope others will join me in this.

Agreed there. I am done with gold leagues as I was in a few with you (highandtight1) and I raked yet finish 3rd or even 4th due to the stupid *** tiebreakers they use....
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    I'm with you, I will play, not nearly as much, but won't be spending any more money, and since I have spent money, there won't be any ads to generate money for them either
    Finishing my last leagues I queued up for and then cya... I barely play as is anyhow anymore due to their greed.
  • Redbirds287Redbirds287 Registered Users 15 Posts
    On a slight side note of punishing people who have paid. I think it's ****py how you don't get an option to watch a video for extra energy on the sprint and weekend event. Let's make it harder for the people who have supported us and easier for the ones who haven't lol
  • CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    That option disappears once you hit a certain level
  • grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Lets face it, not every one with an elite team has paid cash to get there. By utilizing hacks tricks and glitches people have built elite teams that are making it very difficult for new players, (who are spending money) to attempt to build a decent team. This has been turning away lots of new and average players and if it continues that way, The elite players won't have fodder to beat up on like they do?
    Glu is going to get complaints from someone no matter what they do. You can't make everyone happy. Perhaps the solution would be for them to have to separate apps, TSB average joe and then TSB the rich guys club. One could be for guys that like to play the game and get rewards for playing well and perhaps spend a little money and the other for guys that want to spend a ton and buy the best team so they can have bragging rights.

Might just work
    Glu is going to get complaints from someone no matter what they do. You can't make everyone happy. Perhaps the solution would be for them to have to separate apps, TSB average joe and then TSB the rich guys club. One could be for guys that like to play the game and get rewards for playing well and perhaps spend a little money and the other for guys that want to spend a ton and buy the best team so they can have bragging rights.

Might just work
    You can balance it with hard work OR money, if someone wants to spend a lot and buy their team so be it, or someone who plays a lot should be rewarded for that as well... The way it has become is you have to spend a ridiculous amount of money to get a good team, whereas there are a lot of people that play a lot and don't get a good team even doing that...I play a lot for example but started early so I could build up a good team, but for someone to do that now is nearly impossible without spending big bucks....at the same time I have spent money on the app, just not a ridiculous amount

You figure you can buy a video game for what $50-$70 so why would you spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on an app? Make it where a prime player costs $10 worth of gold as opposed to what $200?
    You can balance it with hard work OR money, if someone wants to spend a lot and buy their team so be it, or someone who plays a lot should be rewarded for that as well... The way it has become is you have to spend a ridiculous amount of money to get a good team, whereas there are a lot of people that play a lot and don't get a good team even doing that...I play a lot for example but started early so I could build up a good team, but for someone to do that now is nearly impossible without spending big bucks....at the same time I have spent money on the app, just not a ridiculous amount

You figure you can buy a video game for what $50-$70 so why would you spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on an app? Make it where a prime player costs $10 worth of gold as opposed to what $200?

Yup $200 is insane for a prime!!!
    I'm still trying to figure out how they match people up in games. I have 2 5 star position players and 2 5 star pitchers, yet almost every loss I've suffered today has come at the hands of a team with a Prime Player at every position. ***
    Bonus games are played against people on the level your on...all star, veteran, etc
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    Lets face it, not every one with an elite team has paid cash to get there. By utilizing hacks tricks and glitches people have built elite teams that are making it very difficult for new players, (who are spending money) to attempt to build a decent team. This has been turning away lots of new and average players and if it continues that way, The elite players won't have fodder to beat up on like they do?

Where you miss the point is that even with a glitch you still have to spend money to get good enough to use them. Everyone knew about last year's glitches and not one person refused to use the knowledge given to them. And don't try to act like you wouldn't use a glitch if one were put in front of you. You would because GLU doesn't deserve to rape us for $100 for 10k in gold, or $200 for the cost of one prime player. GLU should not have the right to price gouge us like this. It should cost no more than $20 for 10k in gold. There was very legal way to build gold reserves, but GLU didn't like that so they effectively stopped many of us from using the leagues to get gold. This is all due to greed on their part and if anyone discovers a glitch to earn gold, you can bet I'd use it rather than pay one more cent to this company.
  • StoryoftStoryoft Registered Users 30 Posts
    Firehombre wrote: »

THANK YOU! I am honestly proud that they were beaten at their own game yet again. The lack of thought that goes into this game - and tap football – is so ridiculous. All greed before quality. The football system was beaten. Now baseball. Be proud of yourself BabaORiley! enjoy some time off then master a new game. I recommend Madden. New season begins in August!

You're a hero in my book.

The other players have never been the real competition. GLUU has.
  • CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    lol you are all mad that glu made it harder for u. maybe they want the MANY people that play CASUALLY to spend a little money instead of the FEW that play COMPULSIVELY to have an extreme advantage causing the MANY to not spend at all.
    i dont think glu cares if you quit lol they already got their money out of you. You are not that important.
    Seems like you care if you took the time to read and respond...
    i could care less, i dont play leagues or events just occasionally pop on to play actual people. doesnt change anything for me
    Firebomb, I got the point. In actuality though, Not everyone has built their team honestly, not accusing, but I think that you can agree with that. When someone glitches or uses tricks in league play, they are not stealing from glu, they are stealing from the other players that have put up gold to play the leagues to try and earn ridiculously priced gold to get ridiculously priced players. It doesn't hurt Glu in anyway for you to win league except for the fact that glitchers that destroy the little guys and steal their gold deter players away from the game. If the little guys walk away fro the game there isn't anyone left to steal their gold from.

That being said IF I knew of a glitch I would use it .... cuz well... I am an a hole and just want to win! But I would not be complaining soooo bad about Glu making it only slightly easier for the average joe player to try and be competitive.