Glu customer care "nikhil" unprofessional and unwilling to help

Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
I waited almost 2 weeks literally for a customer care rep to respond. When they did, I got Nikhil, who not only sent me the same response twice, said he couldn't help without a screenshot. I told him maybe if he had responded to my original inquiry in less than 10 days I could have provided that but what I'm providing is all I have. He said nothing then 3 days later just asked if I was satisfied... No I'm not!

I did a trade, and I never got the player I traded for but I somehow lost the 3 players I was trading for. I also never got the payoff for 1st place for my club. I showed my name on the club leaderboards and our team taking 1 and 3. That isn't enough. I don't have any evidence for my trade except that my total number of players is less. Regardless I have a club, lots of gold and token, but I'm not spending money on this game when customer care is a joke and clearly doesn't care. If you read our conversation it's evident.

I doubt anyone will try to clean this up but I'm furious after the Time and money I've spent.

Comments

• wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    There are too many bugs in this game and the worst thing is that their customer service is nearly non-existent.
    I had a similar problem like yours. I got the first response a week after I send out the ticket.
    The guy whose name is Hong-Yi. I remember his name because the conversation between I and him is classic.
    He told me to send him the screen shot. I sent him the screen shot.He responded me after one week.
    He said I should go to this forum to understand how to play this game so I did. However I didn't find any clues here to solve my problem.
    Another week passed, I told him I couldn't find solution in forum. He told me that their engineer is hard working on solving my problem.

This is the last conversation and then they ask me if I am satisfied with their support but problem is still there. I totally give up.
    Should I be satisfied with such ****py support?
  • redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Hey guys, I'm sorry you've had such trouble with customer support. Your feedback is very important to me personally, as well as everyone on the team. I'll do my best to make sure this kind of thing won't happen again. Additionally, you can PM if you still have unresolved issues after you've dealt with customer support.
    -redtrunk
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    redtrunk wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm sorry you've had such trouble with customer support. Your feedback is very important to me personally, as well as everyone on the team. I'll do my best to make sure this kind of thing won't happen again. Additionally, you can PM if you still have unresolved issues after you've dealt with customer support.
    -redtrunk

Yes it is very much unresolved which is why I posted. He essentially told me, too bad, not my problem, and Said I can complain on the forum to hopefully get assistance. Isn't that his job? I spent hours trying to get 'nikhil' to help and he refuses. My user is the same as this Superapids135 and I'm ****ed over his response and refusal. I have spent so much time and money o this game and to get the response I got from nikhil is bs. Especially after YOUR GAME glitched and I didn't get my player (Betts, despite loosing all 3 of my players needed for the trade.). So frustrating. If you could help that would be nice bc Nikhil closed it saying its solved... (I also didn't get my club awards, and showed nikhil my spot on the leader boards and he said too bad.
  • AnthineeAnthinee Registered Users 57 Posts
    The amount of problems this game has would be completely ludicrous to put on one guy's shoulders who also has to moderate this forum. Thanks for the concern and effort, but these problems are written all over the reviews, all over this forum, and anywhere else feedback is possible with little to no effort by the staff to resolve them.
  • grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I had the exact problem where I tried to get Kershaw. I lost Zimmerman, Colon and Leake from my roster. It took almost 2 weeks of pestering them but they finally gave me Kershaw. They didn't have to, it was either that or give my players back and I would have been satisfied.

What I had to do was take a screen shot of your batter or pitcher stats which ever they are ( my guys were still showing active stats) then take screen shots of your lineup making sure to over lap players ( meaning the last guy in first photo should be first guy in next photo) this prove that you are not hiding them on your bench somewhere.

It will take time and persistence as customer care is a joke, but this is how I was finally able to reach satisfaction.

FYI don't bother directly e-mailing customer care from this site. I have twice so far and never got a response once.
  • Redbirds287Redbirds287 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Redtrunk, I've had horrrrrrrible luck getting through to customer support and I've sent you a couple pms in the past but never heard back. I haven't been able to put up club points for one month come tomorrow with my main team. I have 3 teams so I obviously play this game a ton. Would be awesome if you could give me a little insight on my issue. I was so fed up with the rep (Rohit) that I asked to speak with his supervisor but I'm sure that won't get me too far either.
  • Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    I also got Rohit when I contacted customer support. After a week I finally got a reply asking for screenshots. I sent them and another week went by before he responded telling me there was nothing he could do. Even with the screenshots he specifically asked for that proved the problem I had. It seems as if they have a few automated messages and they just use those to respond to people. However, I contacted redtrunk and he was very helpful. He took the time to actually read what I was saying and fix my problem. It seems as if he's the only guy here that can help, which is unfortunate because that means he's extremely busy and may not get to everyone's issues right away. But at least there is someone willing to help.
    It seems like no matter what avenue I take I get nothing. I know redtrunk has done a lot of good for a lot of people. I messaged him on 5/11 and 5/12. I've tried calling glu, messaging customer service, and emailing them. Nothing has worked for me. A month of not being able to put up club points is just non sense. All it seems like glu wants to do is take some quick cash and run. It's a multi million dollar company. They definitely need to invest in their customer service to keep the company around otherwise people will just simply stop. Especially the ones who are investing their hard earned money into this game.
    seems to me that with the amount of money that people are spending ( or were spending) on this game, they could afford some additional help in Customer Service. Glu's lack of response and unwillingness to fix a lot of peoples issues is off putting to most people. We all know that they don't care about us and just want our money, but it would be nice if they at least pretended just a little bit to give an F.
    Thanks, I agree. The main issue is the amount of money I spend, and Glu's lack of response. The fact customer care won't help me and I am on the forums, trying to get the help NikHIl should have provided is ridiculous. I don't know how to get this solved, but I have other people saying it happened to them, yet customer care says I am wrong and it can't happen. Well, it did and has. I would appreciate if someone could help me because this isn't solved and clearly won't be. I tend to retire from the game if this isn't solved amicably. Please, a response.....
    You are not going to get any assistance from a Glu associate from this forum. I have tried to get issues resolved, I have e-mailed customer care, I have called the 1-800 # and I don't get help. I have posted a seen threads that flag and try to get Glu's attention go completely ignored. It is hilarious tho that just minutes after a narc yells fix glitch there is a response.
    redtrunk wrote: »
    -redtrunk

So you tell me to message you about unresolved issues yet I get no response? It's been a month I've been dealing with this issue. I messaged you 5-11, 5-12, and yesterday 6-2. Customer support is screwing with me big time.
    It's crazy how many people have had the same issues yet my worker, nikhil, called me a liar for saying my trade disappeared, so I lost my players(Lynn Kipnis and another I forget(, gold, and what I should have gained player wise in Mookie betts. When I said this happened he said that doesn't happen, and I was mistaken. Other people have had the same issue. I also explained how I was using a mystery box and kept getting Sweeney even tho I already had him and he wasn't being replaced by another player, he also said this couldn't happen. I did. I had a bunch of other issues to gripe about but nobody on glu has helped or solved this so I'm essentially giving up and moving on. If I can't get customer care or others to help , the game isn't worth my time or money.
  • wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    I am here to appreciate the help from redtrunk.
    He and his dev team solve my problem in one hour today. This type of service is so sharp and I really appreciate.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Sounds like redtrunk is a 10-10-9 (no one seems to be 3 10s), and this Nikhil person is a 0-0-1.
    Ya, Nikil has really low bunt hit power and speed ranking, Ha! Plus really high attitude marks.

Red trunk seems like he's trying to help me now so I'll post back when and if it gets solved. My guess is they'll throw me 500 gold and give me one of my many missing players making me left even more disappointed but at this point I'm just glad someone recognizes how ludacris the customer care is

I'm hoping red trunk is like prime trout 10,10,7 but based off past experiences I'm not getting my hopes up
  • detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    Same thing here. Submitted multiple tickets after not getting a reply for a few days. I get a reply from some guy named jerry and all he does is close out a duplicate ticket and says see u in the other ticket! That was yesterday and i havent heard back. I for one will not give a dime to glu. Either they have to many issues with their software, not enough employees or lack of competent employees.