Need more Glu credits (SUGGESTIONS)

FraekoFraeko Registered Users 5 Posts
whenever I follow the instructions to acquire Glu credits, I've only received the Glu credits 9 out of 10 times - it's usually the smaller amounts of Glu credits that I actually receive when I have done several things that are supposed to give me the higher amounts of Glu credits.

I know that I am not the only person who has this problem so it seems that whomever is in charge of sending the Glu credits is failing to succeed (or if the Glu credits are being sent by an AI written in the code of the game, then it needs to be checked at & fixed).

So, to the game development team: with many other people complaining about "failure to receive free Glu credits after completing whatever is necessary to receive them" issue, why not just do one or both of these suggestions:
• Have Glu credits available for purchase with actual currency (in-app purchase) &/OR
• Change the rewards for the [main quest line] from 1000 to 2000 Noble/Wicked coins to 5 or more Glu credits instead? (we already receive plenty of Noble/Wicked coins in repeatable quests as rewards).

It takes WAY TOO LONG to get our Noble and Wicked levels up just using the corresponding coins! If Glu credits were easier to acquire, this game would be phenomenonal!
*~* Frae *~*