Options

Request, not complaint

Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
I'm in a SUPER stacked individual bracket. I'm not expecting to land in the top 10 or anything (I'd need like 8 million), but over a million in a weekend is a pretty solid run, I would think. All I'm going to get is 2 bonus games and 10k blue cash. The tier rewards are nice, but it seems like maybe there should be more tiers, or maybe some kind of reward for points over a certain level if you're still top 100.

Comments

• Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    When I first started I felt the same way. However, after seeing how many dedicated people play this game I think it's good that building a dominant team takes a long time and/or a ton of money.

I agree with you that the payouts for some of this stuff seem minor but if it wasn't than these dedicated teams would be easy too dominant.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    When I first started I felt the same way. However, after seeing how many dedicated people play this game I think it's good that building a dominant team takes a long time and/or a ton of money.

I agree with you that the payouts for some of this stuff seem minor but if it wasn't than these dedicated teams would be easy too dominant.

That's not what I said. My point isn't that teams aren't/shouldn't/can't be dominant, nor am I implying it's unrealistic how big they are. All I'm saying is 2 bonus games and 10k in blue cash isn't all that great of a prize for finishing 101st with 1 million points (hypothetical example but it won't be far off from that).

Tier 6 gives you some nice rewards. You reach it at 250k. The person in my bracket who will finish 101st overall will likely have passed Tier 6 early Saturday, and will finish probably 500 percent OVER Tier 6 and there's no other reward. It just seems another reward structure is due. Clearly, the rewards are not matching the production.
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    Cooz19 wrote: »
    That's not what I said. My point isn't that teams aren't/shouldn't/can't be dominant, nor am I implying it's unrealistic how big they are. All I'm saying is 2 bonus games and 10k in blue cash isn't all that great of a prize for finishing 101st with 1 million points (hypothetical example but it won't be far off from that).

Tier 6 gives you some nice rewards. You reach it at 250k. The person in my bracket who will finish 101st overall will likely have passed Tier 6 early Saturday, and will finish probably 500 percent OVER Tier 6 and there's no other reward. It just seems another reward structure is due. Clearly, the rewards are not matching the production.

Really good point. They should move the tiers up and scale them to the bracket, or at least add a tier 7 and tier 8 the way fan rewards does.