Fyber / offers

WhorndawgsWhorndawgs Registered Users 29 Posts
Anyone had any success in getting gold rewards when reporting after not receiving gold? They owe me about 10k in gold and when I finally got the same template response to every email, they said I had to be a new user. I had never looked into these specific offers before. I bought things that I now plan on cancelling or returning and will let their customers know why. Maybe if enough of us do it, we can make them pay attention

Comments

• Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Good luck. Fyber is the worst
  • qbaf1212qbaf1212 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    They owe me about 7,600 gold, and just filed my first complaint yesterday with them...not expecting much, but will let you know what they say.
  • BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Same here. They easily owe me 10k in gold, and after waiting weeks for a response to my numerous complaints, I got the same boilerplate copypasta response that I had to be a "new user." Its a complete scam.
  • WhorndawgsWhorndawgs Registered Users 29 Posts
    I spoke with a member of the management team at Quibids and reported the unethical behavior of one of their "corporate partners" and he sounded generally ****ed off at Fyber. Maybe I can make a dent with a few more calls
  • Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I am also waiting for gold. I spent money on a few promotional products that were offered. Of course you have to send them 8 screenshots to show proof, then you get the courtesy boilerplate response "it may take 2-3 days to process". I haven't heard back. This is a total scam. Someone is paying Glu to advertise and then they use Fyber as a middle man so they don't have to deal us. Then it is finger pointing at it's finest. Total joke and If I don't get gold, I will do my very best to publicize these poor business practices. You don't get away with this in corporate america or even at retail stores. You buy something and if there is a credit/rebate or promotional offer, you receive it.

whorndawgs, nice effort, I hope something becomes of this. Very unethical behavior.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Time to Tweet their account and trend that Fyber screws their customers and their sponsors. #FyberScam @Fyber