Cheating 2

aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
Let's continue. Now that redtrunk even said that there were scripts, any words from the cheaters???
Prev134

Comments

• deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Let's keep it civil this time though :) Still waiting to hear some of those guys on if they spend thousands upon thousands to get all those Legends. If so I really do have land for sale - seriously!!!

Heck pick the favorite legend from your team and I will include a framed photo of him for you!

** Sorry though I cannot provide 20 or greater framed photos; ONLY one!! Act fast!!
  • 338lapau338lapau Registered Users 9 Posts
    yes please keep the thread going!!!! I agree that there are cheaters. Keep going, I'm entertained and learning a lot.
    338lapau wrote: »
    yes please keep the thread going!!!! I agree that there are cheaters. Keep going, I'm entertained and learning a lot.

Ah so no framed photo for you - darn :(

Heck I can sweeten the pot and maybe someone from that club will bite - 2 for 1 and will include Cecil Cooper!! Bet nobody knew he was a legend in the game. Only a few have him.....
    i did spend a lot of gold for my 5 legends. can i still get a framed photo please?
  • aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Hmmmm. Maybe now that redtrunk stated that there are cheats and scripts that people are using, the cheaters (Robots) are scared... Speechless perhaps.
    338lapau wrote: »
    i did spend a lot of gold for my 5 legends. can i still get a framed photo please?

Yeah but you did not spend thousands upon thousands... So doubt I can get you to buy my land deal...

No photo for you!!
    I want a hack to get Moonlight Graham. 20 20 20 are his stats.
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    So I'm not ready to call any entire club cheaters. But a couple of weeks ago I saw something interesting. There was a kid in first place on the daily leaderboard, he was miles ahead of us all. I challenged him to a game and he played me! Second inning or so and I'm batting, he walks my first guy, my second, and then every pitch he threw immediately said "Ball 4 Walk" and would walk me. I got about 100 runs and then I did something (I don't recall) and I was able to get out of the inning. I confronted him and he was of course oblivious to it all. I auto-played him and it got up to over 1000 runs and I had to force-quit the app to get it to stop. I mentioned this to a couple of guys in my old club and they challenged him, they had the exact same results. Obviously there is something nefarious going on there but how it works.. I have no idea.
    I played a guy who score 26 runs in 1.1 innings when i was the home team. Even more strange my pitcher that 1.1 innings posted 16 strikeouts. I confronted him and he asked me to call him. His number was in El Salvador so no thanks.
  • grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Well I have to say that the evidence is pretty compelling. What a racket!!! bad enough to cheat the rest of us, but their cheating their own club too! Ha Ha Ha, unbelievable!!
    Well I have to say that the evidence is pretty compelling. What a racket!!! bad enough to cheat the rest of us, but their cheating their own club too! Ha Ha Ha, unbelievable!!

Yep if you see it - no brainer and matches exactly what can be done via stuff you find on the web.
  • Bloomingdale76Bloomingdale76 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Why spending 2k in gold to play gold league when you guys pay 1 gold for everything I know you guys are ******cologist why cheat you bunch of rich ginas
    You're my boy bloom, you're my boy!!
    Because you can't beat anyone 1 on 1 and yes I call robots out you cheat but I throw cash out and I can still beat anyone of you guys head up and my club you bunch of ginas..haha
    My club is unstoppable anyone of my 20 guys can beat robots..We dominate..And We Make It Rain..If your up to the challenge just face the club who will spank you..Redtrunk make this happen I've been waiting on these ginas..!!!!
    If you want to play me head up my name is robotslickmybalz
  • GoldschmidtMVPGoldschmidtMVP Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Go get 'em Bloom! It's sad they feel they need to cheat. Now it's going to bite them in the backend. Karma's a b1ytch!
    Goldy
    My club is unstoppable anyone of my 20 guys can beat robots..We dominate..And We Make It Rain..If your up to the challenge just face the club who will spank you..Redtrunk make this happen I've been waiting on these ginas..!!!!

I would like to have a shot at y'all. I'm not in Robots, but I think my club would be good competition.
    aTownDown wrote: »
    I would like to have a shot at y'all. I'm not in Robots, but I think my club would be good competition.

What's the. And if your club atown?
    Goldy
    Fingers too big! Lol. What's the name of your club?
    Goldy
    bloom and goldy are some of the few real non cheating good players and clubs in this game. Like me, motivation has been lost with greedy hackers. If you were cheating, why go so hard like these full legend teams?
  • Dsauce22Dsauce22 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Bloom is legit for sure! Their only defense is to talk sh*t about booting me and what I do for a living. I'm sorry I bartend to make my way through school. The only one who knew that was the bear and he chose to call my life out. Do robots cheat?? Well do Grizzlybears sh*t in the woods?
    Dsauce22 wrote: »
    Bloom is legit for sure! Their only defense is to talk sh*t about booting me and what I do for a living. I'm sorry I bartend to make my way through school. The only one who knew that was the bear and he chose to call my life out. Do robots cheat?? Well do Grizzlybears sh*t in the woods?

Agreed Dsauce! And the fact that they don't have Boone is proof alone. I know I spend 40k on the boxes and got nothing. Then I start playing all these jokers that have 8-12 different legends. Not possible without spending thousands. Like someone said. The math says roughly 10k. Any logical person would take a 5 star trip to a resort, not buy 10k in legends over a 3. Day period.
    Goldy
    I just want to know if anyone bought all those legends legitimately. I would have to buy stock in glu.
    Dsauce22 wrote: »

Lmao the grizzlybear reference is hysterical. Better yet do grizzly bears sh*t on half of their teammates? Ha ha!
  • redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    So I'm not ready to call any entire club cheaters. But a couple of weeks ago I saw something interesting. There was a kid in first place on the daily leaderboard, he was miles ahead of us all. I challenged him to a game and he played me! Second inning or so and I'm batting, he walks my first guy, my second, and then every pitch he threw immediately said "Ball 4 Walk" and would walk me. I got about 100 runs and then I did something (I don't recall) and I was able to get out of the inning. I confronted him and he was of course oblivious to it all. I auto-played him and it got up to over 1000 runs and I had to force-quit the app to get it to stop. I mentioned this to a couple of guys in my old club and they challenged him, they had the exact same results. Obviously there is something nefarious going on there but how it works.. I have no idea.

We actually suspect this is a bug. However, if several people were all getting this same thing to happen against the same user then something else might be at play. Can you PM me if you remember the name of the team you were playing against?
    Fingers too big! Lol. What's the name of your club?

Calhouligans
    It would be interesting for sure, but an extreme waste or resources for both clubs as we would inevitably way over spend to best each other. And unlike some clubs I don't think either one of our clubs have access to unlimited 1 gold boosts or other things.
    Has there been anyone up here still trying to defend themselves that they are not part of cheating club or are they keeping quite because they now know the truth is out?
  • Dsauce22Dsauce22 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Has there been anyone up here still trying to defend themselves that they are not part of cheating club or are they keeping quite because they now know the truth is out?
    It seemed to get quit after redtrunk stated they know of these script hacks and the hammer will be coming down swift and hard.