Options

Top club, over 25mill fan event looking 3 new heavies

Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
We are a top 10 club. We have 8 lifetime wins for players. We always place in the top 25, almost always in the top 10 in the large weekend events. We usually win and place in more of the weekday events. Unfortunately the bottom five members of our club are not participating and we are willing to replace them as their essentially leeches. The top five players in our club are the leaders. However everybody in the club must vote for decision and are involved in the process. We usually use the forum in the game to communicate and coordinate how are going to win events. If you're interested in joining the top club, and feel like you can contribute more often than not, as we do allow people and understand that you're not going to contribute and every event, please private message me or feel free to post your stats. You can always join on a short-term basis end of winning isn't for you you can feel free to go elsewhere. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    TheFlyingPanda2TheFlyingPanda2 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm interested. Always active especially on Tuesdays and weekends. Send invite: TheFlyingPanda2
  • Options
    KadeayerKadeayer Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I am extremely active and I was part of a top 25 club before the leader quit the game and the club fell apart. I would love to join your club send invite to: 6kadeayer9
  • Options
    BigbeastmodeBigbeastmode Registered Users 8 Posts
    Superapids, please send a game request to "bigbeastmode" to discuss privately? I don't know how to send a private message