Options

Top ten team still looking for 2 members

Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
Team has been top 10 for every event on the past two weeks with 10 total wins. Had a few ask for a spot and they joined other clubs impulsively before I could respond. We need 2 people with solid stats. We always get tier 5 or 6, and are consistently top 10. If your serious lmk otherwise don't waste me time in asking only to join some other club. We're two people short and still top 10 (and second yesterday and likely top 5 today).

Comments

• Options
    MurderersrowMurderersrow Registered Users 2 Posts
    What's up, i could interested, I have a couple of accounts so I switch, my other is a team at the moment, but might interested, recently got Hamilton wright, Crawford and fielder
  • Options
    Secondbase9Secondbase9 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Secondbase9 4star team pretty active every day if you need someone.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    We have two open spots in the club, and we are going to place in the top 10 for sure in this event, probably top five, seems like we're basically going to get fifth or sixth. We have two open spots so they're not even being used, but we're trying to get people that actually put up points. We're talking 50 to 100,000 points minimum. If you can do that, you're welcome to join and get all the free loot we will be getting like 5-6 1 picks,4-5 1st, and mystery box.
  • Options
    Bswafford8810Bswafford8810 Registered Users 17 Posts
    I went out at #16 for the weekend event. But the club I was In ended at 117. They suck
  • Options
    Bswafford8810Bswafford8810 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Yellowjackets94 if you want to shoot me an invite
  • Options
    SchwarbersCubsSchwarbersCubs Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'm interested I do a mil or more on weekends and max out on Thursdays. I'm a free agent now so send me an invite if interested. Team name is the same as my handle here