Asb updates or no? All star break upgrades not happening?

Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
So I've held onto about 20 players that are low star rankings that I've suspected would be upgraded due to their good seasons, players like Roark, Abad, JBJ, Myers, Desmond, Carpenter... And now that my inactive list is too long, I'm starting to lose players mysteriously. Well I know customer service won't correct this, I'm wondering if I should continue to hold onto these players waiting for an All-Star break upgrade if it is not going to happen. Does anybody know if the updates are going to happen for this game or if it's not going to happen since the All-Star break his past and nothing has occurred?

Comments

• zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    I wasn't playing this game last year but at least one other person said the updates didn't happen until about a month after all star break.
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Ugh that sucks thanks for the info
  • astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Ugh that sucks thanks for the info

I had been keeping certain guys until I realized, even with an upgrade, they aren't better than my current ones. So now I'm only keeping guys who have a chance at helping me... I didn't play last year until after the ASB, so I don't know when they did it. But from what I can gather on here, the boosts weren't as good as the final year ones. Guys like Robinson Cano are a real good keep. He has a 7 hitting and 6 power... I could see him being 7 9 or even 8 9.
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    FWIW, last year the players were updated August 17
  • grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I have locked guys at one point and have since unlocked them and I still can't trade them away. How do I rectify this?
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    That's a good point in that when most of my spots are 5 and prime the boosts won't help. Even my bench is 5*, and 2 4.5* but I was hoping I may get lucky. I've held onto a lot of players, and unfortunately traded some before (like Murphy and Cano) but still think some of them I have should be boosted. August 17 is a long time. Ugh, idk I have 30-35 inactives and once it hits 40 I start loosing players mysteriously from my active roster so I have to figure out what I should do I suppose
    Thanks for the info guys