Jorge Posada???????

grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
In what world is Jorge Posada even close to making it as a legend player? He hit over 300 once in his career, over 100 rbis once in his career and they weren't the same year. 30 HRs one time!!!! What can hes stat line possibly be??? 8/7/2

Geez I appreciate a legend catcher but ****, how about Bench, Berra, Piazza, or Pudge?

Comments

• gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Rich Aurila..... Brett Boone??? At least Posada was a major contributor on championship teams on the most historic and iconic franchise in all of American sports. I'm sure he will be 12/10/5 or something crazy. Plus he is a switch hitter which is huge.

What were Aurilia's stats again
  • grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    He is 12/9/4

And so was Jim Leyritz, but I don't see him being a legend any time soon lol
  • avjp87avjp87 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Gabe kapler is a legend too in the game, that's worse
  • Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    "Let's stick some guys who don't play anymore in the game, inflate their stats and see if the kids notice!"
  • R3D FOREMANR3D FOREMAN Registered Users 41 Posts
    Next up Omar Infante
  • TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    Jorge Posada does have the 7th best career OPS since 1900, sandwiched between Buster Posey and Joe Mauer.

Only Mike Piazza, Mickey Cochrane, Bill Dickey, Roy Campanella, Gabby Hartnett, and Buster Posey have a better OPS since 1900! That's not too shabby, honestly. Piazza is the only one of those who really runs away from the crowd having a .922 career OPS. He of all people should be the "legend!"
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    What are his numbers...
  • shara123shara123 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited August 2022
    I love this post! It's should be try! subway surfers