Options

Robots

124Next

Comments

• Options
    ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    OnDeck wrote: »
    I told my son that if he loses to a girl he is quitting this game. No reason to spend so much money. Let's sit down and sign a peace treaty. He hasn't slept since Thursday.

Please stop pretending that you and your "son" are not the same person. It's the worst cover up I've ever seen. You think nobody sees through your bullspit?
  • Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    Once you get past a certain number on your win streak you start playing teams that are vastly inferior to win. With the 80 boost you can play pretty much forever. They still have to use the win streak glitch to get that far.
  • Options
    ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    Grantile, I have no idea who you are, because you're too scared to say, but I have never run your clubs down. Our actions this weekend did not diminish your ability to play however you want. We are not directly competing with you. As a club, we are proud of what we accomplished. Robots is **** tough to beat. They were and surely still are the most feared competition this game offers. However any of us plays this game is no concern of yours. Ignore our posts if you want. Just stop the ********. Its over. Let's move on.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Cheeseman wrote: »
    Once you get past a certain number on your win streak you start playing teams that are vastly inferior to win. With the 80 boost you can play pretty much forever. They still have to use the win streak glitch to get that far.

How many wins does it take to start playing inferior teams..... Once I get to 20-25 wins I seem to run into all legend teams, and start giving up 20+ runs with Clayton Kershaw and max upgrades.
  • Options
    Don't know exactly but once you get past the legends teams its changes to the inferior teams. I would say you have about 10-15 legends teams to play first
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Grantile, I have no idea who you are, because you're too scared to say, but I have never run your clubs down. Our actions this weekend did not diminish your ability to play however you want. We are not directly competing with you. As a club, we are proud of what we accomplished. Robots is **** tough to beat. They were and surely still are the most feared competition this game offers. However any of us plays this game is no concern of yours. Ignore our posts if you want. Just stop the ********. Its over. Let's move on.

I'm already over it. I conceded to you that you guys are top dogs. I've already wasted too much time on this thread and have already alienated enough people who apparently think that I'm the jack a$$. So hip hip hooray for batters up.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Cheeseman wrote: »
    Don't know exactly but once you get past the legends teams its changes to the inferior teams. I would say you have about 10-15 legends teams to play first

This is news to me, I have gotten up to 37 wins this weekend and still getting handed impossible teams to where you're just throwing away gold trying to get past them. Guess I'll just have to keep soldiering through until I find that group of non legend stacked teams, but thanks for the info cheesman.
  • Options
    That's the problem unless you use the winstreak glitch you can't get past them