Options

Cheating Rocket11 weekend event

Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
My club has a member, Rocket11, that used a glitch to override the win streak protection and used it to obtain ridiculous amounts of points over this weekend. The club collectively placed 4th mainly due to him getting 400k in one run with this glitch. He admitted to the specifics of how to carry it out on our clubs forum posts. I wanted to kick him but the other assistants were happy with the points he put up. Regardless, if someone wants to know a cheater, I have the specifics as to how to override the win streak protection (which you must have for this glitch to work).

do not contact me about how to use the glitch as I will not discuss that with anyone outside a glu person. I was annoyed he brought cheating into the club and encouraged others to do the same. His team isn't even that good, but with the glitch he could loose 4-5 times and it would always go back to zero losses because our team had win streak protection.

I know nobody is going to investigate this, and I know Rocket11 will still be the leader of a club and nobody cares but playing against cheaters on the this game is as frustrating as having them on your team. It brings everyone down.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    OMG, I hope you did all your homework and brushed your teeth. Bedtime is at 7pm.

Is there a ban members by members ability? I'll start with Superapids
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    You shouldn't call out people by name on forums.
  • Options
    I realize nobody cares about cheating, which is why Rocket11 will simply change his ID and nobody will care or do anything, but I hate people glitching to win. He claims he wasn't cheating and it was an "override" of the system. Regardless, to me its cheating and it shouldn't be allowed but we all know Glu will "investigate" for weeks and nothing will happen and then we will all loose to this kids inferior team because of it...enjoy
  • Options
    I don't call out people by name unless I know for a fact that they cheated. and he admitted to it in a private conversation. I agree people call people out for cheating when it hasn't happened 99% of the time, but when I have proof and he's admitted to it, I have no problem calling them out. You can make fun of me because you glitch and cheat the same, or you can correct the problem. Grow up.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    I would recommend quiting while you're behind.
  • Options
    aTownDown wrote: »
    You shouldn't call out people by name on forums.

ya your right, so even if a guy posts on the club forum how to glitch and cheat to win, and even if he admits to it in a private conversation as well, I shouldn't do anything? I've contacted glu which means nothing will happen, and obviously there is no other way to do anything so ya ill call this fool out on here.You can protect him because you do the same, thats fine. But if you look at my posts I've never called anyone out by name unless i was 100% sure they cheated. I've defended Robots time and time again. I hate the witch hunting that goes on on here, but at the same time that means when you know for certain rules are being broken, one should speak up to correct the problem.
  • Options
    clearly you speak for the masses as well as glu. this is why people get frustrated with the game and community. I think I will. Just more proof this game has gone downhill and been ruined. Defend it as much as you like. cowardly...
  • Options
    I don't call out people by name unless I know for a fact that they cheated. and he admitted to it in a private conversation. I agree people call people out for cheating when it hasn't happened 99% of the time, but when I have proof and he's admitted to it, I have no problem calling them out. You can make fun of me because you glitch and cheat the same, or you can correct the problem. Grow up.

Grow up? Right back at you. You're the one crying about someone using a trick that everyone else in the whole game uses. There are rules on this forum and one is to not call people out specifically by name.

And take tbatti's advice, stop before you make yourself look even more ridiculous.
  • Options
    ya your right, so even if a guy posts on the club forum how to glitch and cheat to win, and even if he admits to it in a private conversation as well, I shouldn't do anything? I've contacted glu which means nothing will happen, and obviously there is no other way to do anything so ya ill call this fool out on here.You can protect him because you do the same, thats fine. But if you look at my posts I've never called anyone out by name unless i was 100% sure they cheated. I've defended Robots time and time again. I hate the witch hunting that goes on on here, but at the same time that means when you know for certain rules are being broken, one should speak up to correct the problem.

So... you protect Robots but post about this guy on a public forum???

You don't think Robots use the win streak glitch? (along with script writing but that's another story). If so, you're a da mn fool.
  • Options
    Grow up? Right back at you. You're the one crying about someone using a trick that everyone else in the whole game uses. There are rules on this forum and one is to not call people out specifically by name.

And take tbatti's advice, stop before you make yourself look even more ridiculous.

I like that me not cheating and doing something that YOU and everyone else do. Its interesting how all the other "experienced members" are telling me to stfu so the glitch isn't exposed simply so you can keep doing it.

ya I'm done. whatever, keep glitching it up to win. i don't care. i like that me calling people out for "a trick" (how is that a not a glitch or cheating???) is me the fool.

whatever. Im annoyed that people cheat and win. I'm sorry it didn't realize the secret was to never bring it up.
  • Options
    I never had any proof for Robots so why would I call him out. I only call someone out if I have clear 100% proof. Ive defended robots because it was witchunting without any proof. if someone had proof, post it. but pure hypotheticals or guesses as to what is occurring is not evidence. I had evidence here, but I guess since multiple experienced members use "this trick" it isn't a glitch, and is not cheating. its just "a trick". sorry, I'll start trying to use more tricks. I thought it wasn't fair but am realizing its the only way to play. My bad guys. Tricks are okay.
  • Options
    I like that me not cheating and doing something that YOU and everyone else do. Its interesting how all the other "experienced members" are telling me to stfu so the glitch isn't exposed simply so you can keep doing it.

ya I'm done. whatever, keep glitching it up to win. i don't care. i like that me calling people out for "a trick" (how is that a not a glitch or cheating???) is me the fool.

whatever. Im annoyed that people cheat and win. I'm sorry it didn't realize the secret was to never bring it up.

I'm not trying to conceal the glitch. Glu knows it by now unless they're totally idiots, EVERYONE knows it. I don't care if it is posted about. I'm just telling you to follow the rules and not call people out by name, no matter what.
  • Options
    I never had any proof for Robots so why would I call him out. I only call someone out if I have clear 100% proof. Ive defended robots because it was witchunting without any proof. if someone had proof, post it. but pure hypotheticals or guesses as to what is occurring is not evidence. I had evidence here, but I guess since multiple experienced members use "this trick" it isn't a glitch, and is not cheating. its just "a trick". sorry, I'll start trying to use more tricks. I thought it wasn't fair but am realizing its the only way to play. My bad guys. Tricks are okay.

Someone did have proof, but he decided to follow the rules and not post it, because that would be directly attacking someone, like you're doing to Rocket11
  • Options
    don't you see how "never calling anyone out no matter what" is simply keeping these issues silent. I agree 99% of the people complaining are complaining about bs and need to grow a pair, but when you have proof and the dude admits to it, its different. Im not witch hunting and putting out bs statements. The dude admitted and showed people and explained how to do it. I didn't want that to bring the club down. Ill follow the rules, but not when someone openly admits to cheating and explains to others how to do it. People bring forth claims of cheating far to easily, if you have a burden of proof then bring it forth.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I don't think its high on their list of priorities to stop. Using this glitch people have to still spend gold for upgrades and refresh, which in the end is their main priority. Plus they could easily stop it and now by not allowing you to rejoin a club after you leave it, or even easier tie accolades to the individual not the club.
  • Options
    Someone did have proof, but he decided to follow the rules and not post it, because that would be directly attacking someone, like you're doing to Rocket11

Well then that person is stupid for allowing it to continue. You can hurt the feelings of Glu who doesn't correct anything anyway, or you can take it upon yourself to correct the issue. But sheep fall in line... I guess thats easier to do that correct the issue for most, hence why the issues are still here.
  • Options
    don't you see how "never calling anyone out no matter what" is simply keeping these issues silent. I agree 99% of the people complaining are complaining about bs and need to grow a pair, but when you have proof and the dude admits to it, its different. Im not witch hunting and putting out bs statements. The dude admitted and showed people and explained how to do it. I didn't want that to bring the club down. Ill follow the rules, but not when someone openly admits to cheating and explains to others how to do it. People bring forth claims of cheating far to easily, if you have a burden of proof then bring it forth.
    You can report it without actually stating his name. You're missing the point. The whole issue here is you specifically used his name. Just message someone about the glitch, bring attention to it, I don't care honestly what you do. Just don't use anyone's name while doing it, because it's against the rules.
  • Options
    Im really shocked that nobody sees where Im coming from on this. Am I seriously that far in the wrong for this? Ive never done the witch hunting that happens here but when I have 100% proof , I'll post it. I don't care if Glu gets butthurt when they don't do anything to correct it anyway. If they cared, they would correct it. The only way to make them care, is to inform people as to what is happening, since they don't seem to take it seriously. But this isn't a glitch or a cheat, its a trick. Its ok to use...Maybe I should simply tell everyone how to use the trick then since everyone does it?? Your reasoning is flawed.
  • Options
    nothing gets changed. I'm sick of Glu's twisted rules that make no sense and issues continue to never be resolved. Robots wins every event against us TPG and we place 3 or 4 because of them and a few others. If you have proof post it. Don't be such a wuss that you report it to customer care...Ive done that plenty and no what? the glitches are still here and people still use them.
  • Options
    Im really shocked that nobody sees where Im coming from on this. Am I seriously that far in the wrong for this? Ive never done the witch hunting that happens here but when I have 100% proof , I'll post it. I don't care if Glu gets butthurt when they don't do anything to correct it anyway. If they cared, they would correct it. The only way to make them care, is to inform people as to what is happening, since they don't seem to take it seriously. But this isn't a glitch or a cheat, its a trick. Its ok to use...Maybe I should simply tell everyone how to use the trick then since everyone does it?? Your reasoning is flawed.

Go ahead! Share it with the world! Like I said, everyone (including Glu) already knows about it and actively use it. I wouldn't have a problem with that. If I cared that much I would sit here and type it out, but I don't.
  • Options
    You're... crying about... a trick that everyone else in the whole game uses.

So you yourself use this and don't seem to think its a problem. Hence why its a trick. I like how all the experienced members are 100% against it. I guess tricks are cool. I have some more tricks with the mystery boxes and win streaks and I guess those are fine. Customer care never did much when I reported them so they must be okay with it. I guess Ill start using them based on your logic.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    nothing gets changed. I'm sick of Glu's twisted rules that make no sense and issues continue to never be resolved. Robots wins every event against us TPG and we place 3 or 4 because of them and a few others. If you have proof post it. Don't be such a wuss that you report it to customer care...Ive done that plenty and no what? the glitches are still here and people still use them.
    If you consider 500k a lot there is no chance that you are finishing 3rd of 4th in weekend events. It take about 5 million to be there so if a club is doing that its gotta have a few people scoring close to that
  • Options
    Like I said, everyone (including Glu) already knows about it and actively use it.

Ok, im glad to know Glu and all the other top players are okay with "tricks." Ill start using tricks as well. I thought Glu was against it, but obviously I was misinformed. I'm sorry for the post, and will focus on tricking going forth.
  • Options

The glitches are still here because Glu doesn't care.
  • Options
    I never said 500k was a lot as a club total, I said he scored 400k in one run. The club had 5million, obviously we didn't place with 500k points. We have a few members that get a few million each.
  • Options
    Ok, im glad to know Glu and all the other top players are okay with "tricks." Ill start using tricks as well. I thought Glu was against it, but obviously I was misinformed. I'm sorry for the post, and will focus on tricking going forth.

Go for it bud. I don't care what you do.
  • Options
    The glitches are still here because Glu doesn't care.

THATS MY POINT!!!! If they cared they would correct it.Its prevalent enough at the top levels that everyone knows about it, but keeps it quiet allowing it to continue. Not like I want to be Jose Conseco but jesus Glu does nothing and even the community endorses it as tricks
  • Options
    If you consider 500k a lot there is no chance that you are finishing 3rd of 4th in weekend events. It take about 5 million to be there so if a club is doing that its gotta have a few people scoring close to that

I never said 500k was a lot as a club total, I said he scored 400k in one run. The club had 5million or whatever just barely over tier 6 was, obviously we didn't place with 500k points. We have a few members that get a few million eachand the rest are 100k or over
  • Options
    THATS MY POINT!!!! If they cared they would correct it.Its prevalent enough at the top levels that everyone knows about it, but keeps it quiet allowing it to continue. Not like I want to be Jose Conseco but jesus Glu does nothing and even the community endorses it as tricks

I thought your point was that nobody knows about it and so you shed some light on it so Glu can fix it?
  • Options
    It was, until you informed me that all the upper level players already know about this glitch and actively use it to there advantage.