Options

I'm about to turn this chat room upside down!!!!!!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Excellent, Thanks Dixon! My account is not tied to facebook or Google +, I just signed up with my email address, will i have to start all over? Thanks!!
  • Options
    woohdog57woohdog57 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Where are these leaks?
  • Options
    bhawk91bhawk91 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    dixon6 wrote: »
    If you're on Android, just download and install the old apk... It's the same thing though minus hr derby.

Where would I get access to the old apk? And when I reinstall it will it retain my team settings? I'm not logged in through facebook or google+
  • Options
    bhawk91 wrote: »
    Where would I get access to the old apk? And when I reinstall it will it retain my team settings? I'm not logged in through facebook or google+

I downloaded the old apk and installed it. When I opened the game it says there is a required update and I was forced to update to the newest version... so this doesn't work... at least not for me.
  • Options
    I downloaded the old apk and installed it. When I opened the game it says there is a required update and I was forced to update to the newest version... so this doesn't work... at least not for me.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll try it and let you know if it works.
  • Options

Hey bhawk91, what site did you use to find an old apk to install?
  • Options
    Bballer14 wrote: »
    Hey bhawk91, what site did you use to find an old apk to install?

https://www.apk4fun.com/apk/85378/
  • Options

Thanks. Yeah i couldn't install without upgrading either.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Dixon6

Yes I would like a screenshot for proof bc what ur saying is spot on but there's no evidence

Snowden/Assange that ****
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I thought this tread was a threat to turn things cray cray, and u didn't.... Come on... Release evidence , or shut it down if you can...