Just when I thought Glu couldn't stoop any lower...

BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
You scamming, thieving ****s. I've uninstalled already, and am speaking with Apple to get each and every cent I've spent on this travesty of a game. I'll be watching your already sinking stock price ****ing bottom out tomorrow morning. Please, each Glu employee, kindly take each #1 draft pick you are planning on giving me as a consolation prize to Prime John Axford, bend over, and shove them up each other's asses. DIAGF. All of you.

Comments

• R0yhobbsR0yhobbs Registered Users 23 Posts
    Post back here what Apple tells you as many other are either in the phone as well or gonna call in the morning.
  • AnthineeAnthinee Registered Users 57 Posts
    Sorry that happened, but this makes me realize that being unable to win a prime event is better than being being able to win it but get screwed out of the prize.
  • BenRoy69BenRoy69 Registered Users 51 Posts
    they have your money and will give you two #1 draft picks that will equate two 3.5 star players. it's all good in the world of GLU
  • astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    BenRoy69 wrote: »
    they have your money and will give you two #1 draft picks that will equate two 3.5 star players. it's all good in the world of GLU

How do you get 3.5 stars? Are you a wizard?
  • BenRoy69BenRoy69 Registered Users 51 Posts
    "lucky" i guess
  • theferrettheferret Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    The title of your posts says it all. If theres a way to stoop lower, glu will find it...