MLB Perfect Inning.

aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
Good game, 10x better than this $hit show that was thrown together by the lamest excuse of a company. Best part is, they actually know how to fix an issue within the game! I didn't get my rewards at the end of the tutorial and so I contacted them... Got a response within 8 hours!!! Crazy, Glu, isn't it? A little bit of respect for your customers can go a looooong way.
This will be my last post on these forums as I am done with this game. I hope someone else can take on my reputation and bring it to the next level!
I'm sorry to everyone that I roasted on here... But I'm sure I had a good reason.

aTownOut

F.U.C.K YOU GLU.

Comments

• astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Are you sure you aren't looking for a club... For seerious this time?
  • EastcoasthitterEastcoasthitter Registered Users 4 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Good game, 10x better than this $hit show that was thrown together by the lamest excuse of a company. Best part is, they actually know how to fix an issue within the game! I didn't get my rewards at the end of the tutorial and so I contacted them... Got a response within 8 hours!!! Crazy, Glu, isn't it? A little bit of respect for your customers can go a looooong way.
    This will be my last post on these forums as I am done with this game. I hope someone else can take on my reputation and bring it to the next level!
    I'm sorry to everyone that I roasted on here... But I'm sure I had a good reason.

aTownOut

F.U.C.K YOU GLU.

I think a lot of people will follow you to that game. Personally, im done with GLU.
  • grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Are you serious? The post I put up earlier about prefect inning has been removed from this forum. Screw this game and screw this forum and mostly screw glu.

Peace y'all. Following in atowndown's steps. Sorry to those I offended accidentally. F u ck you to every one I offended on purpose.
  • Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    Downloaded Perfect Inning and it's already more enjoyable. I'm going to miss beating Heavy Support and 3(&4&5...)moballers on the regular at their own game, but I'm tired of putting in effort and getting out apathy. At this point I don't care whether Glu's customer service is spread too thin or if they just don't give a rat's tail end, the result is the same and it's tiring.
  • Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Can't hurt to check it out.
  • deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Post your names - you get free friend points each day or 2 and it does not take many to get all-star draft picks!! Very fair system.

Deerhunter716 - IGN
  • YohYdoUcryYohYdoUcry Registered Users 32 Posts
    Downloaded perfect inning and played for a bit. Got a message that says their servers are down for scheduled up keep. Wow communication with their users. I'm floored!
  • johnnyo66johnnyo66 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Add johnnyo66
  • avjp87avjp87 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Tried it, hated it
  • johnnyo66johnnyo66 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Add- johnnyo66
    I agree, it's terrible! Way too much like playing an exact simulation of a real baseball game! LOL
    avjp87 wrote: »
    Tried it, hated it
  • deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    YohYdoUcry wrote: »
    I agree, it's terrible! Way too much like playing an exact simulation of a real baseball game! LOL

Lots of game options. Can sim the whole game, manually play 3 innings both pitching and hitting, sim pitching and hit only, sim and play only important chances.
    Real stadiums, real rosters, live stat tracking compaired to 2016 season stats, great graphics, accurate batting stances and swing styles.

The difference between the 2 games is as drastic as the MLB compared to college baseball!
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    any updates on how this game is going?
  • SportybasesSportybases Registered Users 35 Posts
    I didn't like it. Too complicated. Not enough glitches (joking of course)