The longer Weekend Rewards fix takes the more Glu loses money REDTRUNK

tbattitbatti Experienced MemberRegistered Users 433 Posts
For the first since we started playing as a club no one is playing the game, spending gold etc. Glu is simply losing money as no one is buying gold to spend since there is no payment of rewards or comfort level that we will get rewards in the future.

I can't even remember the last time I went 3 days with out really playing the game or wait no I remember it was before I downloaded it.

Comments

  • GariputoGariputo New Member Registered Users 38 Posts
    My team as well. We are playing with the free gold from the videos and by installing the special offer programs. If your spending money to win rewards you may not even get your not thinking straight. I don't know how complicated it is to sort all of this out but I am 100% sure if their game could no longer take my money for gold they would have sorted it out immediately.
  • YohYdoUcryYohYdoUcry New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    I don't know why people are still playing this game! Glu is nothing but a bunch of common theives. If you had a friend over to your house and he/she stole from you, would you continue to hang with that person? I should hope not. The principle of the matter should be enough to drive 80% of players away. I can see by reading this forum that the other 20 % have no principles.
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Experienced Member Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    For the first since we started playing as a club no one is playing the game, spending gold etc. Glu is simply losing money as no one is buying gold to spend since there is no payment of rewards or comfort level that we will get rewards in the future.

    I can't even remember the last time I went 3 days with out really playing the game or wait no I remember it was before I downloaded it.


    yea they know. It's what they do for a living. They've said everyone should get rewards. Now they're manually typing in people's stupid-*** team names like L3e7H4X0r0O01l while still having to do their day to day normal work so this kind of thing won't happen again this weekend.
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Experienced Member Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    YohYdoUcry wrote: »
    I don't know why people are still playing this game! Glu is nothing but a bunch of common theives. If you had a friend over to your house and he/she stole from you, would you continue to hang with that person? I should hope not. The principle of the matter should be enough to drive 80% of players away. I can see by reading this forum that the other 20 % have no principles.


    Oh wow Glu stole something from you? What happened? Like you bought some gold and they over charged you or what?
  • GariputoGariputo New Member Registered Users 38 Posts
    Oh wow Glu stole something from you? What happened? Like you bought some gold and they over charged you or what?

    He's referring to GLU not giving out rewards for events that players spent gold (that they bought with actual money in most cases) on. I think stealing is a harsh term but I do think it's fair to point out that if the issue was regarding their inability to accept money for gold it would likely be an all hands on deck situation and the problem would likely be sorted already. As it is I have been waiting 3.5 days and now the club I was with when we won the event has dissolved so I don't even know if I will ever get Axford. I do know that if I don't get Axford I won't be buying any more gold.
  • YohYdoUcryYohYdoUcry New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    As a matter of fact yes they did steal from me, as I used real money to buy in game currency to purchase several draft picks in the bedazzeled home run challenge only to have all of my players wiped clean from my account and all of my progress reset. I consider that to be stealing. But hey, it's a "programming issue", no biggie right. "Just keep spending that money and we'll make it right!"
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Experienced Member Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    YohYdoUcry wrote: »
    As a matter of fact yes they did steal from me, as I used real money to buy in game currency to purchase several draft picks in the bedazzeled home run challenge only to have all of my players wiped clean from my account and all of my progress reset. I consider that to be stealing. But hey, it's a "programming issue", no biggie right. "Just keep spending that money and we'll make it right!"


    Holy ****, they said that?! They literally said "..keep spending that money and we'll make it right!"?! How rude of them! All I've seen them say is that they're diligently working on it. The government should step in and shut them down, but first they should shut down the airlines that stole my clothes. Maybe not "stole" but I paid for clothes and they lost my luggage. They found it and are shipping it to me overnight but I feel that's not enough, I want my clothes plus additional clothes or just gobs of money so I can buy whatever clothes I want. Plus a legendary Ken Griffey Jr jersey.
  • YohYdoUcryYohYdoUcry New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    That is terrible to hear of your misfortune on your recent travels. I too have had my luggage lost by the airlines before! It is not fun at all. The whole situation was a rather large inconvenience. I suppose that is why the airline went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied so that I would continue to use their services. In doing so I received free frequent flyer miles and I was upgraded to first class on my return trip. All in all it was a satisfying outcome and I would continue to fly with them.

    EDIT*** No glu did not actually say what I have put in quotations in my previous post. How could they when they are not saying anything at the moment. My use of quotes in this instance is to show the separation of myself talking and the fictitious (but most likely accurate) response from the other party mentioned in the post.
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Experienced Member Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    YohYdoUcry wrote: »
    That is terrible to hear of your misfortune on your recent travels. I too have had my luggage lost by the airlines before! It is not fun at all. The whole situation was a rather large inconvenience. I suppose that is why the airline went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied so that I would continue to use their services. In doing so I received free frequent flyer miles and I was upgraded to first class on my return trip. All in all it was a satisfying outcome and I would continue to fly with them.

    EDIT*** No glu did not actually say what I have put in quotations in my previous post. How could they when they are not saying anything at the moment. My use of quotes in this instance is to show the separation of myself talking and the fictitious (but most likely accurate) response from the other party mentioned in the post.

    I was just using that as an example, I've never left my living room.
Sign In or Register to comment.