Save your progress

SplandmanSplandman Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
I may be the only one on here dumb enough to not login and save progress but I thought I would post this anyway. I played the game for 5 or 6 months, made numerous buys of gold. I had over 4000 wins and had reached all of the achievements except for the ones labeled "impossible."

I got a new phone last Saturday and when I tried to get on the game I could not link to my team. I have an android and tried logging in through Facebook and Google, nothing. My Google Play Games shows all my purchases but I still can't get the game to recognize me. After looking through the FAQ's on this website it appears I may have never actually logged in. Not sure why there would not be a warning about that once you start to spend money.

I have tried to contact Glu through the game and on here. A moderator responded here but just to say if I had submitted a ticket they would try to help. Tomorrow is a week and no response. Anyway, make sure you save your game if haven't already done so. No way am I starting over, so I guess mine is done.

Comments

• Mscott06Mscott06 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have been trying to figure out how to do this. Is there a way to connect your team to an email or FB after the team has been created? Every time I try it creates a new team.
  • SplandmanSplandman Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Mscott06 wrote: »
    I have been trying to figure out how to do this. Is there a way to connect your team to an email or FB after the team has been created? Every time I try it creates a new team.

It's different depending on if you have an android or iphone. On an android you should be able to go to settings and connect with Facebook or email. Not sure why it would want you to create a new team. Their own instructions say this is how you save your game so I am guessing something is wrong. I wouldn't expect much help. They have never responded to me.