Kicked by club right at rewards

FlyingwsFlyingws Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
Club name zoom6 I played all day contributing almost 10k points we were rank 6 last I looked then was kicked right before rewards what can I do? Was playing as kylegend my second account

Comments

• DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    You played all day and only scored 10k points???
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Dilligaf wrote: »
    You played all day and only scored 10k points???

Yah exactly what were you doing the other 12 hours?

I spent 5 minutes and scored 50k points for my club.
  • DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    I think you got a clear answer. 10k points is nothing and you got booted for not contributing enought. If you scored 10k points all day in my club, I would of booted you also. I would of been nice enough and boot you after rewards though
  • FlyingwsFlyingws Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Some people work and have familys. Also I'm only at amateur which dont give a boatload of pts. And to get 50k in 5 min. You would have to get about 6-8k per win so highly doubtful you did that. Point is if you're going to kick me, kick me when I join not at 11:58 and don't make your club public. What's your team name?
  • YohYdoUcryYohYdoUcry Registered Users 32 Posts
    Flyingws wrote: »
    Some people work and have familys. Also I'm only at amateur which dont give a boatload of pts. And to get 50k in 5 min. You would have to get about 6-8k per win so highly doubtful you did that. Point is if you're going to kick me, kick me when I join not at 11:58 and don't make your club public. What's your team name?
    Actually the higher tournaments start out at 6500 points for the 1st win and go up with each consecutive win...so what zerohero is definitely possible. 10k points in a day is not typically going to be enough to keep a spot on a top ten club. Ethically, they should have let you collect the reward and then booted you.
  • RedSocks86RedSocks86 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

When you reach higher ranks you get more points per win in tougher tourneys. I have a tourney that gives you 7,000 - 10,000 per win. So it is very much possible. Just FYI.
    I wasn't aware of that, I was just sayin it wasn't right, and on that level 10k took enough cash and gold I could have used on an upgrade and or draft picks. It's all good though, lesson learned and I will meet those guys with my more advanced team in the near future and my actual club will put them to shame
  • RedSocks86RedSocks86 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I wasn't aware of that, I was just sayin it wasn't right, and on that level 10k took enough cash and gold I could have used on an upgrade and or draft picks. It's all good though, lesson learned and I will meet those guys with my more advanced team in the near future and my actual club will put them to shame

Oh it was definitely not right. Karma will come around.
  • P3000P3000 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm a member of zoom6, and we have a solid group. We are consistently in the top 10 if not top 5. We have guys who put up a lot of points all day and everyday. Then you to come in with a few hours left, put up 10k pts and want to take the rewards then say "Look what I Did". After we did the heavy hitting and already had a secure spot. Most likely you saw us in the top 10 leader board and you were just looking for a club to jump into at the last min. It just doesn't fly in our group. If you want to join early on in the event that's fine, but seeking a top 10 club and latching on for the rewards that different. (were not always zoom, name changes)
  • bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    P3000 wrote: »
    I'm a member of zoom6, and we have a solid group. We are consistently in the top 10 if not top 5. We have guys who put up a lot of points all day and everyday. Then you to come in with a few hours left, put up 10k pts and want to take the rewards then say "Look what I Did". After we did the heavy hitting and already had a secure spot. Most likely you saw us in the top 10 leader board and you were just looking for a club to jump into at the last min. It just doesn't fly in our group. If you want to join early on in the event that's fine, but seeking a top 10 club and latching on for the rewards that different. (were not always zoom, name changes)

Can easily be remedied by closing the group.
    I joined at 4 o'clock and like I said at the beginning level that took resources and time, not to mention I work nights and have a family, now with my other team 200k no problem bUT I'm starting over and just didn't think it was right you all waited right until closing time, I could have joined another club, also once this team progresses I can put up good points, but that's okay I will enjoy beating you all. What's your dclub name for today and weekend so I can see if youre in my main teams grouping
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    to get 50k in 5 min. You would have to get about 6-8k per win so highly doubtful you did that.

What calculation are you using here?

It takes me about 15 seconds to autoplay a win. Maybe even less. So lets see assuming 4 wins per minute thats 20 wins. This means I need to average 2500 points per win. Which is pretty much exactly what I did.
  • P3000P3000 Registered Users 8 Posts
    If it makes you feel any better Ill send you and invite to collect rewards off our next win. If not, oh well I tried.
    That's great and all and I appreciate the gesture at my level I only get like 100-270 per win so it takes a **** ton more wins and time to even just get what measly points I got, I wasnt trying to hoodoo you guys I even said in chat I would get as much as I could when I first joined. But anyhow if I'm not in another club by all means hit me up kylegend