Cheaters in the HR Derby

astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
How are people cheating in the HR derby now? Played a guy who had Danny Espinosa(63) and scored 6925. Not possible.

Comments

• SportybasesSportybases Registered Users 35 Posts
    Yep. Some like to test out their cheat on the cash derby. So don't play derby for gold if you aren't cheating lol or until they fix it
  • mikel1349mikel1349 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I played a guy who claimed he has ****ty wifi and often he would get unlimited swings with 9 outs remaining. not sure how, but i took screenshots and watched his score go up and outs stay put
  • RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    How are people cheating in the HR derby now? Played a guy who had Danny Espinosa(63) and scored 6925. Not possible.
    This was one of my PM's to Redtrunk, but never got an answer. Guess it wasn't important. There is a obviously a cheat here
  • AJD804AJD804 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Yeah I posted about something similar about a week ago. It's some sort of hack I guess. A guy I played twice in a row scored just enough to beat my Stanton with two 64 rated guys. Both times when I finished he still had 6 pitches left and his score was going up but his pitches remaining wasn't going down until he had just enough points to win. 6500+ both times.

It's a shame because those gold derbies were a nice money maker. Oh well.
  • ImperialstoutsImperialstouts Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    This isn't cheating it's just a glitch. I've had it happen to me and for me. It kind of evens out.

It has something to do with poor connectivity, I agree.
  • astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    This isn't cheating it's just a glitch. I've had it happen to me and for me. It kind of evens out.

It has something to do with poor connectivity, I agree.

It's not just happening randomly. It's definitely controlled.
  • ImperialstoutsImperialstouts Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    It's not just happening randomly. It's definitely controlled.

I'm not saying it can't be controlled, but when I've seen it it is totally random. ***** get added back to the remaining count. Sometimes once, sometimes multiple times in a row.
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I've encountered some people cheating in the derby but oddly mostly in the cash 5000 game or the gold 50. I haven't first hand seen cheating on the 500 or 1000 games I've played. The way I knew it was cheating was the amount of hits remaining would decrease then increase or stay the same while the points rose.

However I've gotten 6000 points with a mid-60s hitter. Look for someone who gets points without using a ball, or who gets 800 points from one hit (not bonus). Idk who u would report it to or who would fix it but it happens, and won't be fixed.

I would try to enjoy the Derbys early on before everyone knows these hacks, and doesn't share them, and it gets exponentially worse... Kinda the trend most of the glu issues take.