Game will not bounce back after this screw up

astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
It's been weeks since the other incident and people still haven't been compensated...

All club points for this week, as well as any weekly rewards have been reset. As well as any current games, and I'm sure gold leagues....

Great job.

Comments

• astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    7 million club points, with 2nd place being several million behind and now it looks like the groupings were redone.
  • BigD51BigD51 Registered Users 25 Posts
    But if they were just regrouped, why were existing games and points taken away?
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Lol glad I threw in the towel after last weekend!
  • BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    There is NO WAY this game survives this one. It's almost as though Glu is doing this purposely to alienate each and every loyal player. The level of ineptitude and carelessness Glu continues to show is truly astounding. What's the excuse gonna be this time, when they are contacted by players who spent thousands of actual dollars on gold to build teams that simply VANISHED after this random reset? How much do you want to bet that two weeks from now, Glu will give everyone a draft pick or two to make up for the hundreds of thousands of dollars they straight up STOLE from their players?

Everyone who hasn't gotten a full refund from Apple or Google needs to do so NOW. I've gotten all of my money back, and now I'm going to look into possible SEC violations this sham company has committed and do what I can to report those violations. Get GLUU booted from the NYSE, and watch it whither and die... It would be a proud achievement, I must say.
  • ItakedabsItakedabs Registered Users 4 Posts
    It's honestly embarrassing how little they care
  • astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    All the gold spent on streaks today.... As well as the gold I was going to receive tomorrow from weekly stats.... Hopefully they back up their servers.
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    All the gold spent on streaks today.... As well as the gold I was going to receive tomorrow from weekly stats.... Hopefully they back up their servers.

Not likely......
  • BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    But, if they do backup their servers and are able to set things straight again, you can bet your life that they will do so at like 9 PM on Sunday. They'll delete all of the points and progress everyone has accumulated throughout the weekend, and set things back to just how they were before the Friday F up.
  • Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Wheres our rewards from 4 weekend ago were still waiting redtrunk
  • FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    It's been weeks since the other incident and people still haven't been compensated...

All club points for this week, as well as any weekly rewards have been reset. As well as any current games, and I'm sure gold leagues....

Great job.

Nah! We will be back here in another two to three weeks complaining about the latest screw-up. There will be people starting threads saying they haven't received their 5 bronze HR derby picks for today's debacle. There will be people starting threads saying they still haven't gotten John Axford yet.
  • woohdog57woohdog57 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Yeah but who cares??? You can get Gabe Kapler for only 337412t47124242 gold!!! Totally worth it!!!