succeeding in tournament comp

IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
Ok obviously winning games and tournaments is square one.
Our club was a bit frustrated around trying to max our potential.
The sentiment was spending a lot of cash for terrible players and for a few points was like climbing a muddy hill towards success.
Please share any pointers.

Here is what we have so far:

Win tournaments, gain players, trade them for better players

Wait for batting boosts to play.

Rack the stats to accumulate daily reward points.

Comments

• JonnyBaseball99JonnyBaseball99 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    You will get to a point where you just have way more cash than you can possibly spend. After upgrades all hit level 15 they are gold only and you will notice your cash constantly builds. I could care less about the 4 or 4.5 star player prizes in tournaments. I just fire through as many games as I have time for and I rack up quite a high point total. Most experienced clubs have a lot players like me, that's a big reason you see clubs with such high point totals.
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    For the tournament specifically I usually play the 3.5* 20k blue cash. I can almost always sweep those. Each win I get you get 3000 cash so in the end it costs 8k. In my club we shoot for tier 6 that means 125k a person. Each touny win nets a little of 6k in pts so it takes about 20 tourney to get there or 160k net cost. Then you get 55k back in blue cash (from progress rewards) so final cost is 105k blue cash (as long as entire club commits)
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    You will get to a point where you just have way more cash than you can possibly spend. After upgrades all hit level 15 they are gold only and you will notice your cash constantly builds. I could care less about the 4 or 4.5 star player prizes in tournaments. I just fire through as many games as I have time for and I rack up quite a high point total. Most experienced clubs have a lot players like me, that's a big reason you see clubs with such high point totals.

Thanks I did not realize at 15 upgrade you stop paying cash. I am just getting through 14th stage
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    For the tournament specifically I usually play the 3.5* 20k blue cash. I can almost always sweep those. Each win I get you get 3000 cash so in the end it costs 8k. In my club we shoot for tier 6 that means 125k a person. Each touny win nets a little of 6k in pts so it takes about 20 tourney to get there or 160k net cost. Then you get 55k back in blue cash (from progress rewards) so final cost is 105k blue cash (as long as entire club commits)

Ok so among other things what I got that was helpful was that as a group focus on a progress tier.