40k blue
Brian dozier
Kyle Seager
Adam Eaton

Sweet

Comments

• Options
    Tanman19azTanman19az Registered Users 15 Posts
    Saw a guy a YT just waste 50K of gold on these boxes and i swear he got Ben Revere 15 times
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    I waste 140k gold for this hit. I suggest don't try.
  • Options
    OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Was gonna pick up Tom Seaver but not with these stupid signature boxes. With no legend boxes I think I'll pass.
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    So what happens when you get the same player in a mystery box or draft pick draw? Does it upgrade it and combine 2 into 1, or do you just have two of the same player?
  • Options
    Roadkill1214Roadkill1214 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Doesn't work for andriod
  • Options
    Bigger and betterBigger and better Registered Users 31 Posts
    BoMorris23 wrote: »
    So what happens when you get the same player in a mystery box or draft pick draw? Does it upgrade it and combine 2 into 1, or do you just have two of the same player?

With the boxes, you just keep on getting the same player. It doesn't recognize that you've already received the player and he is on your bench.
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    I finally got signature Kershaw today.
  • Options
    Uw10Uw10 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Now u can see who's available on signature boxes
  • Options
    Roadkill1214Roadkill1214 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Works now thanks glu andriod users got screwed
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Every time I've done a mystery box, I've gotten garbage. Not worth spending 2k gold to get a bench player or more worthless cash. I don't even know what to do with cash now.
  • Options
    OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    I see legend players in the signature boxes. Has any body got one from a signature player box?
  • Options
    KCChamps15KCChamps15 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Ominously wrote: »
    I see legend players in the signature boxes. Has any body got one from a signature player box?

No. I was thinking the same thing.... I've opened 4 signature players over the weekend and haven't opened a single legend yet. The odds seem to be worse for a signature player than they were for legends in the legend boxes, and trying to get a legend from the signature box seems **** near impossible.
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Opened a few but only got wade boggs. I was able to get hiroshima or whatever the **** his name is and donaldson