Looking to join a reasonable club

I play every weekend and can put up tens of thousands of points during those events. During the week I'm able to play 2-3 days depending on my work schedule which consists of 12 hour shifts if not longer. I have 2 prime players from clubs that were nice enough to allow me in but other than that I have at best all 4 star players, but hope to improve upon that. If there are any clubs that are willing to let me in to play and to try and partake in some awards I'd be very grateful for that. Thanks to all who consider.

Comments

• KcizcabanaKcizcabana Registered Users 4 Posts
    If you want to join my club, we would love to have you. Send me a game invite. Kcizcabana
  • Violent CrusaderViolent Crusader Registered Users 3 Posts
    You would be a perfect fit for our club. You would be in our top half, but not out top 5. We are active and hit the weekend events hard. We plan and strategize how to attack the other occasiobal even and come up with a win. The benefits are are good and the chat is active. The name of the Club is Brew Club, for those who love baseball and beer. You can start a game with me and chat me up for an invite. I am violentcrusader.
  • RyystRyyst Administrator, Moderators 17 Posts
    Just a reminder, soon these forums will close and you will only be able to read threads. To post new threads please join us in our new home at: http://tapsportsbaseballforums.com/
  • kent.barns15@yahoo.comkent.barns15@yahoo.com Registered Users 22 Posts
    If you haven't found a club start a game with kentscubs we should talk
  • Habs31Habs31 Registered Users 22 Posts
    You can start a game with nats99
    we can PM in game