Options

Exotic Idea

Arbarscape345Arbarscape345 Registered Users 7 Posts
I noticed Glu is running out of ideas with the very unique Exotics, ruining their prowess with reskins and renames. I will present some of my exotic ideas, as well with a few other knacks.

Gentech Trancemare
A Region 22 Exotic, this weapon will cost 480 (or 750) gold for 5000 (5600) damage, 1% stability, 1.2 "max zoom", no infrared, 3 capacity, a reload time of 6 seconds, a fire rate of 5.2 seconds, and a 40% supression.

The Gentech Trancemare is a shoots canisters containing gas. When the canister hits an obstacle or a dinosaur, the gas will explode on the dinosaur. As the name suggests, the weapon causes the dinosaur to enter a trancelike state, effectively hypnotizing it, making it attack the dinosaur, particularly the heart (30% chance) or the lungs (70%). Once the dinosaur is successfully killed, both the opponent dinosaur and hypnotized dinosaur die. In this duo, however, the enemy dinosaur can also kill the dinosaur.

It is a very powerful weapon from regions 22-25. However, like all exotics, the Gentech Hypnosis will get weaker, specifically the trance effect will get weaker; at region 26 there is a chance the dinosaur can have it's hypnosis effect wear off, and by region 29, there is only a 15% chance that the dinosaur will enter the trancelike state.

To appease the community to truely return to the game, I suggest making this exotic's hunts give back 15-20 gold. I find having to buy 750 gold and get back less than a 1/20 of it. Hopefully with this change the player can more easily get their gold back.

So, what do you think of this idea? Leave opinions down below in the comments.

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Good luvk...if any moderator reads this today...tomorrow...ever...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)