Options

I'm done!!! We've all been cheated !!! The WORST customer service I've ever seen!!

WayneNcaWayneNca Registered Users 49 Posts
My message to GLU after sending them dozens of messages with screenshots of the OUT OF CONTROL CHEATING and getting the same ROBO replies, here is what I sent:

My message to GLU: I'm done
----
Thank you for all your replies. I'm now not going to play any longer until cheating has been stopped.

I've spent hundreds of dollars on this game to build my team and now it means nothing. Why GLU refuses to honor those of us who play honestly, spent our hard earned money and time trying to better our teams I will never understand.

You Refuse to give me a phone number so I can speak to a real person. You refuse to answer my question about getting a refund of some sort. all the money I've spent, you now have and I got nothing in return.

If this were a retail business, I would be in the return line and they would honor me with a refund, WITHOUT QUESTION, but GLU refuses to even answer the question.

You only give me answers that you have been provided, while hiding behind this idea that you can't let me know when things are fixed.

So guess what? You win. You have all my money and I have a team I've spent money and time on that is now useless because GLU has allowed the cheaters to control the game.

So I'm not going play anymore, congratulations.

As I said before you win, you have all my money and I have nothing. I have a team that has no chance of winning against teams that are cheating as big as they are.

I know what your answer is going to be...

but if you ever fix this mess that has been created, and could let me know, it would be greatly appreciated. I would love to start playing again with the team that I've spent months working on, and spending money on to be able to compete with.

You have my email, hopefully you will respect and honor me by sending me an email if and when you fix this mess that your app currently is in, or you actually respond to my request about the process I need to use to request a refund.

Comments

• Options
    GLU Reply - What A Joke

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for writing to us. I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way.

The development team is not going to magically make every issue in the game go away. They are working every day to make fixes and adjustments. We cannot contact you by phone.

I'm sorry for what happened with your game and your money, however, like every other player in the game, the only thing we can do is wait for the development team to finish with patches or updates.

If you have other concerns, feel free to contact us again.

Regards,
    Rom
  • Options
    Looks like a majority of you are OK with the cheating. Sad