And the cheating continues

WayneNcaWayneNca Registered Users 49 Posts
edited October 2017 in TSB 2016 General Discussion
And the cheating continues ! I Now I have sent over three dozen messages, left 5 messages at the corporate office...  my messages are all responded with the “thank you for the information, we turned it over to our development team and they’re working on it” Bullshit reply!! 

To date none of my phone messages have resulted in return phone call from anyone with GLU .

Please name one other company that would except your money to purchase their product and once their product did not work chooses to NOT respond to you when you complained..!! 

I’ve never seen anything like this in my 63 years of breathing!!  

For at least three months this has been going on and continues to happen! Most of the guys in my group don’t even play anymore because what’s the purpose? Honest players can’t compete. 

Our group was invaded  twice. Once fthey put in thousands of boosts and once  they added a bunch of points. In BOTH instances we immediately left the club, closed it out, and opened up another club!!

If more groups would do that, instead of accepting then perhaps the cheating would stop!! 

Comments

• WayneNcaWayneNca Registered Users 49 Posts
    Eight minutes after event started! This is such bullshit
  • bystanderbystander Registered Users 4 Posts
    I see you are in the Sayhey "syndicate" . Isn't that group the one with several teams, including some for "recruits" where free boosts are offered? You guys pay for those boosts as part our your poor team charity outreach?
    Hey Bystander - you are obviously one of the rodents hacking and cheating.. so be proud that you and your fellow rodents have destroyed this game!! Having to cheat to win!!! I hope you don’t have kids.. what a great lesson this would teach them !! 
    And FOR THE RECORD: I deleted the game today...disgusted with GLU and the vermin destroying the game — CONGRATULATIONS 
  • bystanderbystander Registered Users 4 Posts
    Your insinuation that I am a hack is way off base (pun intended). Sorry to see you go, if you read my post from yesterday on a different thread, you would see that I am not too far behind you in exiting.
    My apologies - I was out of line