Bug Reports!

RyystRyyst Administrator, Moderators 17 Posts
Are you experiencing a glitch, or a bug? Post here with detailed information!

Nickname:
Club (If applicable to the issue):
Device:

Detailed info regarding the issue:

Comments

• roidragersunitedroidragersunited Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hello,

There is advertising for weekend promo of double gold for watching videos, however still only getting 4. Using S7 Edge and Nexus 6.
  • roidragersunitedroidragersunited Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    It seems iphone 8 gold is working fine only andoid is 4
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
     Haven't seen it posted on here yet but several members have posted on the old  forum.  Looks like there something going on with the homerun derby event today and teams getting jailed literally in the middle of playing the derby event.  With it being the most important  Alcolade  and having to spend gold to enter a derby it needs to be fixed.  I'm sure some of the teams probably deserve to be in jail but I bet numerous others were jailed today for no reason. 
  • Roadkill1214Roadkill1214 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Just unlocked 2k derby played once and won now all of a sudden my points don't count toward team name is rdkill look into it asap 
  • gigemagsgigemags Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I am receiving a popup after every single game that says Fan Reward Complete (from the weekend of Sept 19 ... almost an entire month). I can't clear it because there's no Collect button. 
  • ChrisBlueJChrisBlueJ Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    gigemags said:
    I am receiving a popup after every single game that says Fan Reward Complete (from the weekend of Sept 19 ... almost an entire month). I can't clear it because there's no Collect button. 
    I have experienced the same thing. 
  • bigditka1bigditka1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Bigditka1 is my team name .  Team has been jailed since Sunday morn .  All I did was win a bunch of derbys .  Fix this issue now glu 
  • FlrageFlrage Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Flbucs was jailed a week ago just for winning some derbys and buying team ice wraps. I have android device and have tried to contact you guys through the game to and received no help. Please fix this issue for me.Thank you.
  • yak2016yak2016 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Nick name:
    Club: Dinamik
    Device: iPhone 6

Hi.
    I have an issue with tournaments. I lost round 2 game and accepted offer to watch video to continue the tournament. However when I click on the play button, it shows the result of the last game which I lost and there is only one option on the page - "Exit". Could you please help me to resolve this issue? I tried to log off from my facebook account and log on again - it didn't help.

Thanks.
  • Darkdancer333Darkdancer333 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I cant log into facebook on my iphone I keep getting network error
  • yak2016yak2016 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    It's not funny anymore. Do we have here some type of technical support? I tried to login to the game and got the same error "network error". I hit button try reconnect and on 4th time I logged in, but I had to login to the Facebook account too. Unfortunately, it seems that I lost all my competition points (daily, weekly, hits, runs....). Please fix this issue.
  • CrimsonCrewdawgsCrimsonCrewdawgs Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I have 2 devices, Samsung tablet and LG phone, that are wifi only and a team on each that is linked to that device. Not facebook or Google.  It seems that since the last update, every time i try to collect in a club, i get the 3 retry screens and a restart. It initially shows my gold total go up but, after restart is gone and so is the COLLECT button. Help me out blueleopard . I'm getting tired of wasting collections.
  • NiasmashNiasmash Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I have two teams, one on my IOS Niasmash and another on my Samsung GS4 Dobby934 (ANDROID).  On both devices I am ABLE to watch the free videos but when videos are completed; instead of receiving the gold I get the message "Waiting for reward verification from advertising partners".  

This is effecting im sure a lot of other members but I can confirm my club "X ELITE SQUAD X" is effected by this issue..  Is anyone else having this problem?

I hope this issue can be resolved soon thanks for your help. 

Niasmash
    IOS (iPad)
    X ELITE SQUAD X

Dobby934
    Android (Samsun GS4)
    X ELITE SQUAD X
  • prime90prime90 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Prime9

when I open the app, it just shows a black screen. The game is not starting. I have the latest IOS update
  • ChrisBlueJChrisBlueJ Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Completely close the app, reboot phone. See if that helps. 
  • jersey2016jersey2016 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I'm trying to streak to get points for my club and after every single inning a network error pops up. Please get this fixed
  • redsoxnation11redsoxnation11 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Fix the network error popular glu