Club leader gone for 183 games

GrifftrainGrifftrain Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
hello. I belong to a club called NOOBSRNOOBS. It's a good club with lots of new tap sports players. We think we can have a great club.. but our problem is our leader has abandoned us. He has been gone for over half a year, and we can't assign any titles to up and coming players without his approval. Please kick him out of our club, so we can continue to grow as a club should

thanks 

Comments

• JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    hello. I belong to a club called NOOBSRNOOBS. It's a good club with lots of new tap sports players. We think we can have a great club.. but our problem is our leader has abandoned us. He has been gone for over half a year, and we can't assign any titles to up and coming players without his approval. Please kick him out of our club, so we can continue to grow as a club should

thanks 
     This may sound like a stupid question but why don't the rest of you just leave and start another club?
  • GrifftrainGrifftrain Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    We are all just random people, and I think that may be to hard to coordinate. I guess we could do that, but some of the guys on there never go to chat and I think the club would just disovle 
     Start a game with them and let them know 
  • GrifftrainGrifftrain Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Madogmagee.... I guess that is what I may have to do.., I was just hoping there was a rule that if a leader was inactive for over 180 days he could be replaced... 
    thank you for your suggestions.  It may be the route we have to take 
    Madogmagee.... I guess that is what I may have to do.., I was just hoping there was a rule that if a leader was inactive for over 180 days he could be replaced... 
    thank you for your suggestions.  It may be the route we have to take 
     No problem buddy I don't know if the moderators can kick  them or not. If you're able to round up the guys you should use a Chat app like (discord or Line App) they are both free and very easy to use much better than in game chat