OLD games don't expire.......

Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts

The 1st "matchup" I had when I installed this game was against a player called HAMS90. The game is still in the second inning and has been since the beginning. There is no way for me to end the game unless he plays, and unlike previous versions of this game, it doesn't expire.

Angels1961

Trevor
Angels61
:cool:

Comments

• Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Yep.  And there seems to a limit on how many ongokng games you can have.  Once you have 20 (19 of which could be senselessly idle) you can can't play any new match ups.  

I found its the worst when you first get going, when players get the app, play a few games and lose interest.  Once your team is good enough you only seem to play against other teams that are either just a bit better then you, or a LOT better then you...but at least they play until the end of the throttling.
  • beerbanditbeerbandit Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Agreed. So frustrating to have games sitting there and not being able to collect the win for them. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Thanks for reporting this.  We've tested it and this is indeed the case, and it will be worked on and fixed in the next version.
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    not sure if this is fixed, but........ if you start ANOTHER game with the same team, end it, and block them, the old game disappears
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • ShipyardsShipyards Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    since this post was made before the american release, im not sure if versions changed when released in USA. but this is still happening.. i have matches that were played on march 28th and not been played since, that are still clogging up my queue.. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Yeah this probably won't get addressed until 1.0.2.
    thanks blueleopard :)
  • AbandonedBarnsAbandonedBarns Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    1001 said:
    Yep.  And there seems to a limit on how many ongokng games you can have.  Once you have 20 (19 of which could be senselessly idle) you can can't play any new match ups.  

I found its the worst when you first get going, when players get the app, play a few games and lose interest.  Once your team is good enough you only seem to play against other teams that are either just a bit better then you, or a LOT better then you...but at least they play until the end of the throttling.

This is probably true, but until they fix this, these games will follow us all the way to the diamond division, because they never expire. 

This did work work for me, so thanks Angels61:
    Angels61 said:
    not sure if this is fixed, but........ if you start ANOTHER game with the same team, end it, and block them, the old game disappears

im not sure what exactly happened, but i had like 8 old games that hadnt expired yet.. but when i logged in sometime yesterday (dont remember exactly when) i had no games in progress what so ever. wiped out all the old ones, and all the ones that were in progress..

glad to get rid of those old ones though lol