Let's fix this

Local150Local150 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
so I'm winning 1 in 8 bonus games even though I'm out ranking them anyone else having this problem it's crazyness!  

Comments

• ShotdownShotdown Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Play better
  • Local150Local150 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Dam you suma lol
  • Hall4RoseHall4Rose Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    That's actually pretty common in 2017. If your blue does not go at least half way past the center point then it's a toss up on who will win. Just something you have to get accustomed to. Starting pitcher is really the only advantage you had in that particular game and that was just barely.
  • ewueagsewueags Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Any way to stop playing a Glu created team? No way to block. Almost the entire prime event they have me keep playing a Chicago Cubs super team. My team is pretty good as you can see, except 4-82 against this super team with a 54 game losing streak?? Tap sports is about to lose another customer.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    ewueags said:
    Any way to stop playing a Glu created team? No way to block. Almost the entire prime event they have me keep playing a Chicago Cubs super team. My team is pretty good as you can see, except 4-82 against this super team with a 54 game losing streak?? Tap sports is about to lose another customer.

Similar issue here.  The last several tournaments I entered, my first round matchup was the Chicago Cubs.  Nothing I can do but lose my 10K...over and over again, until I just stop playing tourneys altogether.  Why do this if you're Glu?  I'm a perfect customer/sucker in that I spend real money on gold and play every day, no hacking, etc.  And they still find a way to frustrate me to the point where I think about walking away from the game.   
  • Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I started a new '16 team.  Playing both versions.  Will decide whos the winner.  And right now "16s in the lead
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    yeah but they will stop supporting '16 soon
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool: